What's new

Which is your favourite song?

My favourite song changes with time. There are ton of songs being released everyday by talented artists all around the world. I love rap songs a lot. With Jay Z and Eminem still dropping dope music I won't be drawn into choosing an all time favourite song.

My favourite song is Hope by XXXTENTACION , what is your favourite song?
My favorite song after Omaha lay music in my country is this new boy again called chike,I guess the guy have a great and good voice and good lyrics as well. So am always loving thier jams anytime am listening to them.

My favorite songs are impossible by James author and 1+1 by sia I actually don't have a particular favorite song because anytime I listened to a new song and I get attached to it then it becomes my favorites songs so I have a lot of favorite songs

At the moment, my favorite song has to be the Remix of Wizkid's Essence featuring Justin Bieber and Tems. Haven't heard a lot of afrobeat songs, so having it as my favorite is such a new deal for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back