What's new

Which is worse: grand or petty corruption?

Both are corruption it shouldn't be practice no matter the punishment it will attract. , I don't know but everyone should be looking forward to have a corrupt free society.. unfortunately corruption is becoming a normal thing in most African countries.

I think that corruption is bad and big or small corruption may not matter. I live in a country where corruption is a big issue and the government has failed to deal with this problem.

Both are corruption it shouldn't be practice no matter the punishment it will attract. , I don't know but everyone should be looking forward to have a corrupt free society.. unfortunately corruption is becoming a normal thing in most African countries.
If you're looking for a place where you could find corruption so easily , then come to Africa . The leaders of Africa's are very corrupt and they care about their pocket alone. That is one of the major reason why I do not lie to partake in African politics because it is full of corruption.

If you're looking for a place where you could find corruption so easily , then come to Africa . The leaders of Africa's are very corrupt and they care about their pocket alone. That is one of the major reason why I do not lie to partake in African politics because it is full of corruption.
Unfortunately , this is the sad truth of what is happening in most African countries. I don't even know how corruption can be gotten rid of in Africa. This is affecting us seriously.

Unfortunately , this is the sad truth of what is happening in most African countries. I don't even know how corruption can be gotten rid of in Africa. This is affecting us seriously.
Getting rid of corruption in Africa is practically impossible because it has been part of us and I don't really know how we got to this situation. The few truthful ones would not be allowed to enjoy the taste of power.

Getting rid of corruption in Africa is practically impossible because it has been part of us and I don't really know how we got to this situation. The few truthful ones would not be allowed to enjoy the taste of power.
I still believe there will be a time in which good leaders will emerge in Africa and things will return back to normal.it might take a lot of time, but good leaders will emerge just like Nelson Mandela did In south Africa

Every type of corruption is something that you are it's supposed to kick. Corruption that happens in government is usually more rampant because of the way in which it can be able to make the news.

It will be extremely difficult to get rid of corruption in Africa because Africa has become the Hub of corruption most of the leaders are very corrupt and they only care about their pocket and their account getting fat alone.

It is very obvious that the grand corruption is not as costly as the petty corruption and the penalties are quite different for each other

It will be extremely difficult to get rid of corruption in Africa because Africa has become the Hub of corruption most of the leaders are very corrupt and they only care about their pocket and their account getting fat alone.
Even if it will involve killing of corrupt people that are interested to interfere with the smooth running of the government. It should be done. Even if this corruption is not affect us , it will definitely affect our future generation.

It is very obvious that the grand corruption is not as costly as the petty corruption and the penalties are quite different for each other
Well, you have made a good point. Grand corruption must always be punished once it has been discovered. In most countries, the punishment meted out for corruption is relative to the magnitude of such corrupt acts.

Even if it will involve killing of corrupt people that are interested to interfere with the smooth running of the government. It should be done. Even if this corruption is not affect us , it will definitely affect our future generation.
A corrupt country would make the life of the citizen very unbearable because it will have a directive Direct effect on a day-to-day activities of the citizen. Most of the projects that would have been beneficial to the masses , would be directed to their own bank account. That this is why corruption is a menace that could jeopardize the economy of any country.

A corrupt country would make the life of the citizen very unbearable because it will have a directive Direct effect on a day-to-day activities of the citizen. Most of the projects that would have been beneficial to the masses , would be directed to their own bank account. That this is why corruption is a menace that could jeopardize the economy of any country.
This is exactly what most African countries are experiencing. I wonder why they do not have sympathy on people they were handle to take care of. This is so sad beyond what I could imagine.

I think both types of corruption are bad. But I also think that it is best to stop petty corruption as soon as it starts, so that it does not eventually turn into a grand one. That is why ending corruption starts from an individual and family level.
The attitude we display in our personal lives and in our work and public place is a function of the culture we have imbibe over time,so what we want to see change should actually begin with us.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back