Which is the worst crypto exchanges

Lyrrex

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Recently there has been an exception of many crypto currency exchanges, some imposes very high trading and withdrawal fees, while some delay withdrawal.
Which is the worst crypto exchanges and why?

Recently there has been an exception of many crypto currency exchanges, some imposes very high trading and withdrawal fees, while some delay withdrawal.
I had an issue with Binance, but this is subjective, and few weeks ago i got 80% of the money I got scammed back through my bank.

generally, all the crypto include high fees and that's why I don't use them much but bitcoin for sure more than the other because it's the expensive crypto.

generally, all the crypto include high fees and that's why I don't use them much but bitcoin for sure more than the other because it's the expensive crypto.
Really! but don't you think bitcoin transactions are much more expensive especially in recent times that bitcoin is experiencing a pump in price

Ethereum fee is really high and I can't even withdraw my $6 from it, I don't think I have been scam by any exchange site except for ethereum exchange...you get to pay extra

I have not come to any Crypto Exchange platform that is worse in my opinion and experience because non has scammed people that I heard off as regards to fee the difference are not that significant in other platforms.

I had an issue with Binance, but this is subjective, and few weeks ago i got 80% of the money I got scammed back through my bank.
I don't get it clear. Do you mean you were scammed by binance through your bank account or someone scammed you and binance refunded 80%?

For as long a exchange plateform is safe it means it s good . When people gain a great deal from a certain xchange they say it's the best there for i am gonna say yobit is good for me although it contain many scam coins

For as long a exchange plateform is safe it means it s good . When people gain a great deal from a certain xchange they say it's the best there for i am gonna say yobit is good for me although it contain many scam coins
The scam coin has been the challenge with that site though it reviews are more positive than the negative, most Exchange platform has similar templates of operations.

All exchange platforms have their ups and downs, there is no best and no worst.
Normally a platform with high fees, less security, time consuming can be called worst.

I have not had any issue as regarding crypto exchange. The only one I have used so fast is coinbase and I'm comfortable with them. Though I recently registered on binance because I have a trust wallet in case I might need their services someday.

I would say bitribe. Because they flat out lied about their Airdrop before. They promised a fixed amount and they changed it to barely nothing by the time it's time to exchange the token. How can i trust my money with them when they're just liars?

I haven't been in the world of Cryptos but I can say I have a few frustrations. Among the wallets I have used, trust wallet is worse. It has just a few options for people in my county to swap coins. Imagine them charging me $1.33 worth of etherum as gas fee in order to transfer $4.6 worth of usdc, that is way too high of them and I hope more wallets come in the future that gets this gas fee sorted out to the barest minimum.

An exchange site can't be termed worse just because of the high gas fee. Gas fee is something common to all exchange sites , and this has been the major challenge to cryptocurrency investors.

I never experienced any issue as regarding crypto exchange while i have been to many crypto exchange. I have used coinbase and its good while payeer also has own exchange now so I'm comfortable with them. Though I have registered on binance too because I have a trust wallet in case I might need their services someday. binance has own coin also and its value is 13 $ i guess

that is bad, although have not used them before, but a friend of mine who used it complain the same thing about them, and I don't think money can be trusted with such platforms
Yes, just when they are getting a lot of support and users they suddenly decided to cheat on us. Everyone was enraged. I haven't opened their exchange since then and i don't recommend anyone to use it.

There are really no bad exchanges, what we have are high exchange fees in some exchanges. I once used binance and saw the high exchange rate and I had to switch to quidax which has been helping till date, the exchange rates are affordable, secure wallet, trading is seamless as well.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back