What's new

Which is the safest game for kids?

The best thing would be to go for an educative game. These days there are lots of games created just for kids that has been able to include fun to learning. You can find most on playstore.

I agree with you, you cannot stop some kids from playing games but one thing I come to realize is that playing games is also part of learning, you will find out that most kids that plays games learn a lot.

I dont really think k there is any safest small business in this life. Because all the business are associated with risks taking and there is no how you will run a business without putting so much effort into it.

I think Roblox is a good game for kids. There platform is mostly targeting young people, but you need to be careful as pedofiles fakes being a kid and get their number or a social media pretty easy if the kid isnt careful.

Minecraft is indeed a great option for children between 7 to 16 years old, as it allows them to be creative in a virtual world. Roblox is another popular choice that offers parental controls, so you can have peace of mind while your kids play.On a different note, have you ever considered introducing your kids to crossword puzzles? They're not just a fun way to pass the time, but they also enhance memory and problem-solving skills. I recently came across an article about crossword celebrities that shares some great tips for solving crosswords. It's worth checking out if you're interested in giving your kids an engaging and educational activity!

Last edited:
Mainly educational video games are good for kids of any age. Minecraft will be the number of on my list. Kids can learn a lot playing Minecraft on which ever mode they want to play. Puzzle games are great too. Another game which is very good for kids is Unpacking.

Some of the best video games that are very good for kids are the following games. They are;

1. Overcooked
2. Splatoon 2
3. Minecraft
4. Super Mario 3D World
5. Rayman Legends
6. The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild

There are a lot of kid friendly games out there, some made specifically for kids. My suggestion is to look for games rated Kids to E for Everyone. A lot of games had the kids rating, but they removed that rating in favor of using E for Everyone at some point. So it was E for everyone, T for Teen, M for Mature and AO for Adult.

The ESRB rating system is used for most mainstream games. I don't know about mobile games, as those don't always seem to be rated. Though I think each play store has a rating system and mentions what's in the game.

I'd recommend Minecraft because the cartoony block like graphics are appeasing to kids, and enemies don't die violent deaths or anything. Though there is violence, I'd say it's safe for most kids.

Microsoft Flight Simulator is another great game that can get very beneficial in terms of education in every aspect for kids. It's completely free of iffy content, including sex, language, and substance abuse.

Kids playing Microsoft Flight Simulator stand a very good chance of learning about physics and engineering that's involved in mechanical flight.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back