What's new

Which is the safest game for kids?

It is really difficult to stop kids from playing games. However, it is also true that these days a lot of popular games are being criticized for too violent for kids. In such scenario, which games can you actually recommend to kids, mostly between the age of 7-16 years?

Minecraft is rated as 7 plus which means it is suitable for kids above 7 years of age. In some countries, it is not recommended for the kids below 10 years as it contains mild violence.

Roblox is suitable for kids as young as 6 years because parents can control what the kids can do in the game.

The games I can only allow my children to play is the game that's educative, The game that can give them mental alertness, games like candy crush and puzzle.

Word puzzle, it's educative and help them to make smart fast decision . They make new words and the curious ones ask for meaning. Helps them to learn

It is really difficult to stop kids from playing games. However, it is also true that these days a lot of popular games are being criticized for too violent for kids. In such scenario, which games can you actually recommend to kids, mostly between the age of 7-16 years?

Minecraft is rated as 7 plus which means it is suitable for kids above 7 years of age. In some countries, it is not recommended for the kids below 10 years as it contains mild violence.

Roblox is suitable for kids as young as 6 years because parents can control what the kids can do in the game.
Games that does not promote violence, immorality, and hatred. There are some games that encourages kids to destroy things without any second though, games that makes them look on other people like they are nothing and games that makes them turn rebellious, such games are not safe for kids.

playing games is nice especially for kids ,it helps them in various aspect of there life and also interns of learning ,there are many safest games for kids ,these include ,sub way surf ,street chaser ,my talking Angela my talking tom etc

Go for educative, information and life challenging games like word puzzle, word spelling, even candy crush and snake. Go on Google play and search for them, they are there. The best is getting those cartoon children poems, songs and stories for them.

The safest game for children are educational games like Scrabble, puzzle, Monopoly,be road friendly game,my brother just invented a new educational game but he is yet to launch it

Fruit frolic game is one of the safest game for kids above 7 years of age. It give them this special excitement seeing themselves cutting those fruits and it also don't contain any mild violence.

I am not the type that plays violent games. I have control over that but sometimes I watch violent movies. For games, I play Scrabble and football games. These are good games for kids. Other crossword puzzle games can be good.

Kids should only be encouraged to play game that will build their intellectual and help them grow not something that will destroy them.

Cheese, puzzle and word search

that's true,you can't stop kid from playing ,not only games , playing is also one of the good process of learning , many kids likes playing,I think jely fish ,my talking Angela will be best for kid's.

When the dad doesn't play more than football games and Scrabble games, I wonder which games they will all play again. In this digital age, parents need to be careful especially with the things their children watch online

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back