What's new

Which is the easiest survey's Site?

I totally agree with you that they're a waste of time, I haven't gotten paid yet
Yes, surveys aren't with it if you're from the 3rd world country. They feel that we are not bringing much more clients to them, that's why they shifted their attention to the top countries.

Branded Surveys. Online community with frequent global market research surveys. Toluna. One of the biggest survey panels with daily online surveys, paid as cash or vouchers.
Swagbucks. A huge variety of ways to earn rewards. ...

I've heard about surveytime, theorem reach, yougov, Afrisight, Triaba etc, being legit. But unfortunately they aren't working fine for 3rd grade countries.

Branded Surveys. Online community with frequent global market research surveys. Toluna. One of the biggest survey panels with daily online surveys, paid as cash or vouchers.
Swagbucks. A huge variety of ways to earn rewards. ...
Those options are simply legit, but doesn't come to work for all countries especially the lower tier countries. That's why I've taken my time off with surveys.

They are lots of survey sites out there and I can't currently say which is the best and which one is not, for me, they pay less for the time and effort you put in.

You would be surprised at how easy some this survey sites actually are to do their surveys. But just that discrimination against tier 3 nations that's the problem. You can look into survey time. They're straight forward enough

I don't really know the easiest survey to work from, because survey in general never worked for me at all. I'm keeping on the low with surveys. It depends on your demographic, to land a better offer from surveys. Consider it, if you're from 1st world countries, your chances of landing a high and easy surveys are high. But when you're from 3rd, 4th world countries your chances becomes slim. Cos of the low advertisers that comes from those countries. Surveys direct their offers mainly on 1st and 2nd world countries. But you can still try http://surveytime.io they are worldwide, they offer surveys to any body.
Have you recently done any surveys on that site? I'm based in Nigeria and would love to get some sites that will pay without issues especially if it can be through the local currency.

Actually, surveys platforms are where one can really earn huge money either part-time or full time. But personally, I am not working on any survey platforms because it doesn't favor me as they are for tier 1 to tier 3 countries while others earn peanut from the other activities on the website.

I don't know. Each time I get an invitation to partake in a survey it proves abortive because my Country is excluded! Survey sites should accommodate other low tier countries as well.

You should not think of making money from survey because most of them are not really able to give you an opportunity to make something ,they will need people from the top countries which you are not one of them.

Have you recently done any surveys on that site? I'm based in Nigeria and would love to get some sites that will pay without issues especially if it can be through the local currency.
They pay via PayPal and cryptocurrency you can simply check it out dear. I've utilized the option of the survey before but I got screened out several occasions that's why I resigned from it to focus on writing mainly.

I do not think if there is any easy survey site every site has there terms and condition which includes task and some times their pay is really small

I personally i don't think there is any easy thing all this site have their own task,some have very difficult terms and condition

Those of us out here whinare in the tier one countrieis like the united States, united kingdom, Canada France and others are in luck here because you shouldn't be having problems been accepted for surveys easily

I don't know of any survey sites that are paying. The survey sites I always come across place a restriction in my country so I don't get to contribute.

They pay via PayPal and cryptocurrency you can simply check it out dear. I've utilized the option of the survey before but I got screened out several occasions that's why I resigned from it to focus on writing mainly.
Its like paid surveys are not an option for Nigerians on most survey sites. What I would like is to get a site that would at least give you the surveys to complete. Frequent rejection makes one lose interest

Its like paid surveys are not an option for Nigerians on most survey sites. What I would like is to get a site that would at least give you the surveys to complete. Frequent rejection makes one lose interest
You shouldn't worry about earning from surveys if you're from Nigeria and you've already started to see negative response from them. It means you're off, and not considered to earn from their system.

Surveys are also a good way to earn a passive income, I have tried many surveys sites but it is not available in my country, as a student I liked writing articles but they are not available , but I believe there are still some sites, Just find time to reach them.

Have tried many survey app it either they don't pay or there are hardly surveys to carry out, and when it's comes to Africa region some well paying site they don't allow Africa have access to them

Surveys sites are very popular these days because people earn money beside giving their opinion about different topics. But mostly survey sites don't qualify users for some sensitive surveys.

According to your experience, let me know which survey site is easiest to work on?

My favorite is the attapoll application, it only filters my polls that I can qualify for. So far I have withdrawn 20E in 2 months from the polls ... I do nothing but complete 5-10 minutes some surveys on the phone. Profitable for me. :)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back