Which is the best social media platform to promote your business

Setho

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have quite some experience with the advertising if business on social media and I can say that indeed Facebook is the best as it had the highest reach and algorithm.

Ceeny007

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Instagram, Facebook and Twitter have the highest rate if international users and they have ways you can push your advert further unlike others

cafediscussions

Essy

Son of man
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I'll recommend youtube and Facebook because they have very large traffic in this era of technology where millions of people have access to the Internet.
YouTube and Facebook are two very popular social media with millions of users that are active but there are some products and service I believe would have more audience in other social media like instagram

Reedex

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I can't really pick the best out of all the social media because each of the social media has it peculiarity. There are links and products that would generate huge traffic on Facebook. Likewise other social media platforms too. The type of services and products that you want to promote would tell you the best social media to go for.

Stnicholaz

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
To be best social media to promote and advertise your goods and services is Facebook and Instagram. Because they have large users and followers. Very simple to use and cost of advertise is affordable or free depending the nature of advert.

Edi

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Facebook is the best place to promote your business. However the choice of social media platform also depends on the type of goods or services you intend to promote.