What's new

Which is the Best Platform for Cryptocurrency Investment?

I've made use of coinbase, faucetpay, Luno, bundle Africa, okex, huobi, BNB.com etc. But I'll tell you that, BNB.com site is the best when it comes to being accessible, user friendly, and opening its conplete features for worldwide access. It has many coins listed on its platform than any other exchange site.

Binance is a good and the best platform to invest in, it will give high profit, they are highly recognized and will give you a lot of profit on your investment.

The best platform for crypto currency should be binance app and bitrex. They are the two platforms i would recommend for people interested i crypto currency

I would say the best platform for me to perform cryptocurrencies transactions is binance because that's what i use and the have high quality security services.

There are many other platform which you can use to invest in cryptocurrency example are paxful and Luno. this platform are very easy to use and also well secure for transaction

If you want to profit from cryptocurrencies, you will have to choose a platform where you can buy various cryptocurrencies, hold onto your currencies, and then sell when the price becomes too high. There are numerous cryptocurrency trading platforms that you can use for crypto assets. Here are the three platforms that I am using:
PayPal: PayPal allowed cryptocurrency trading recently (November 2020). You can trade and invest bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, and litecoin.
Coinbase: Years ago, when crypto currencies were not popular yet, coinbase was often touted as paypal of bitcoins. Over the years it has grown into multi currency wallet and trading platform.
Blockchain: The best thing about this wallet, trading and exchange platform combined into one also gives you interest in your crypto wallet.
What is your favorite crypto trading and exchange platform?
Avoid PayPal and stick to exchange platforms like binance and even block chain, avoid depositing in stable coin and make sure you are on track with the trend.

T
If you want to profit from cryptocurrencies, you will have to choose a platform where you can buy various cryptocurrencies, hold onto your currencies, and then sell when the price becomes too high. There are numerous cryptocurrency trading platforms that you can use for crypto assets. Here are the three platforms that I am using:
PayPal: PayPal allowed cryptocurrency trading recently (November 2020). You can trade and invest bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, and litecoin.
Coinbase: Years ago, when crypto currencies were not popular yet, coinbase was often touted as paypal of bitcoins. Over the years it has grown into multi currency wallet and trading platform.
Blockchain: The best thing about this wallet, trading and exchange platform combined into one also gives you interest in your crypto wallet.
You have actually said well but when talking about cryptocurrency investment, I am not really a fan but if it's about holding and keeping coin I have always preferred to use BlockChain.

For me the best platform for cryptocurrency investment is luno application, but some people prefer block chain, However it all depends on the individual and the application he or she likes best.

maybe none of these are the best, perhaps nexo is the best. My reasons are pretty simple, on nexo you can get interest on your crypto deposits and you can also get a loan against your deposits.

Trust wallet and binance this two different purpose but if same maker have really been the best for me since i discovered them... Easy to use and give more opportunity to learn

maybe none of these are the best, perhaps nexo is the best. My reasons are pretty simple, on nexo you can get interest on your crypto deposits and you can also get a loan against your deposits.
You have a point. I am using nexo. I earn interest on my crypro assets. The interest is added to your crypto balance. You can also receive interest in Nexo token

My favorite platform to trade crypto currency is on binance because to trade in there is very easy an keep your crypto in your wallet as well,even you are not trading it once it goes up your crypto goes up as well.

There is no best crypto trading platform, because location has to be the decided factor on which works well for you. I would go for Binance as a Nigerian. I used to prefer Luno but until the government banned the use of Crypto on banking systems, I had to quit Luno.

I'll give my vote To BlockChain here because it is widely recognized and being used by almost every bitcoin holder, I prefer it as well though with high fees.

Binance and coinbase are my cryptocurrency exchange platform preferences. Both exchange platforms offers varieties of different cryptocurrencies. Binance most especially is used to trade rare cryptocurrencies. I prefer coinbase cause of its safety and lower transaction fee
I think coinbase offers more transaction fee compared to binance , only that people prefer coinbase to store their coin ,since it have more reputation

I have not really been investing in cryptocurrency, I only do tasks and get paid in digital currency, but I believe all those wallets are good for trading.

PayPal is not a generally accepted mode of payment. Coinbase is not used globally, only blockchain stands out of the three

To be candid in Nigeria we are not enjoying all the platforms listed a Nov because of the government policies which doesnot seems to favour crypto currency trading. But generally speaking LUNO is reliable and coinbase and binance are equally good.

Before I will recommend luno, but now I will choose coinbase. Luno cunningly overhype their crypto currency prices and that is deceptive. So coinbase is the best option for now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back