What's new

Which is the best league in the world

The best league in the world still happens to be the English premier league because of it's prestige followership and support base.
Though I'm not a good fan of football but I still prefer some certain clubs than the others. Because I'm a lover of blue colour, I've decided to choose Chelsea football club as my favorite club in the world.

The English premier league is definitely the most competitive league in the world. It is also the most watched football league in the world. So I think it is the best league and it's teams has been impressive in European competitions.

English premier league all day every day, I think there should be no debate about this, talking about league structure, the coverage, everything about the EPL makes it superior to other leagues for me, also the money involved there too is higher compared to other leagues

Personally I feel the English premier league is the best in the world because of its competitive nature, there is a chance of winning for almost every team, high intensity games, hence, new signings made sometimes struggle to find their feet
what makes the english premiership so intresting is the unpredictability of the league.The excitement in the league is as a result of no push over in terms of competition.Smaller teams can actually vie for the title and can challange even the bigger teams with huge money and squard depth.

That's a good question but i think that in every decade this will change.I mean that the last decade the best league was La Liga without a question for me because they pretty much dominated in the europe.Especially el cassico then was something else.But right now i think premier league is the best even if the last 5 years Manchester city is dominating it.This year Manchester City and Chelsea is in the champions league final and Manchester United against Villareal.You can pretty much see the domination by the english teams

The best league in the world happens to be the most populous league right or the league we all watch only don't just go with premier league if you don't watch la liga ,seria A ,Bundesliga and ligue 1.

As far as I'm concern the best leave in the world is Spanish laliga because if you want to watch football and enjoy then watching Spanish laliga and see the beauty of football, but if you want to watch the hardest league in the world watch Premier leagues because this is the league you can never predict what will happened.

Which domestic league in world football is the best?
That question can lead to a debate that may never end based on national pride and the aesthetics of the game in each country.
Instead of having a debate on which league looks best while watching it, we decided to delve into some of the statistics that matter most to the game and create a ranking based off of that system.
There are so many statistics that you can choose from nowadays to decipher whether a league is good or not. Instead of making a deep dive into how many successful tackles or aerial duels were won by each team in each league, we decided to look at some of the stats that matter most. The four statistics looked at for this ranking were goals per games played, red cards per games played, continental victories and point differential from first to last.
Goals bring the entertainment factor to world football and there is no denying that they are the ultimate game-changer. For this list, the number of goals scored were divided by the total number of games played in each league.
Red cards were selected to see how disciplined a certain league is. As we all know, red cards can shift matches on their head, which meant whatever league had the most red cards per games played was at a disadvantage.
Which league is the best?
As for me I would pick the English Premier League all day
I think everybody knows this and will accept it.English premier league is the best and most famous league in the world.It has the highest number of fans all over the world

In the list of the top 10 richest football clubs in the world six of them are from the English Premier League. This is more than enough reason as the best business attract the biggest investors. So far EPL is the best league in the world in terms if finances. If you choose to judge the best league based on continental trophies then you're headed to Spanish La Liga. If you are a lover of tactical discipline your best league should be Serie A. And if your criteria is the high intensity, all out attack then Bundesliga is your plug any day. Choosing the best league depends on individual preference but the most popular is EPL.

One thing I know is that with all the best leagues in the world, the champiobs league select the best among the league which is why I like it

You chose the England League because it has been the most popular and has won the most views over the years. But I choose to go with Serie A because it is very competitive to the core

Without any form of argument I think the best form of football right now is the English premier league. It had a lot of entertainment and other intriguing moment one will always enjoy in the match

The best league in the world is the La Liga. Why do I say so? I'll back it up with one single reason
There's the big Six in England because of the funds available to all clubs, income is shared equally. But just imagine the LaLiga with its limited resources dominating Europe in both the Champions League and Europa league. If same funds were available to all teams in La Liga. You would see a plethora of teams that will do favourably well because of purchasing power. A Leeds United can sign a player for £30 million while an Eibar that came from same relegation would struggle to sign players for £20 million
Besides ask top players in England where they'll love to play, they'll tell you it's the top clubs at La liga. England is just a phase for them, the Spanish league is the height
Plus the fact that more ballon d'ors have being won by players playing outside England. I'm now left to wonder if the best league can't produce the best players; how is that league superior?

I think the answer of people to this question will be mostly their preference. In all the various league there is none that you wouldn't see one or two things that makes them more exceptional than the other. Someone said English premier League because of its competitive nature but some Will say in Spanish laliga they play beautiful football, others will say that German bundesliga is very technical.
I will say it is what the fancy of person that will determine the answer.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back