Which is the best league in the world

bhennie

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Feb 7, 2021
USD
$5.0000USD
Biznotes
Which domestic league in world football is the best?
That question can lead to a debate that may never end based on national pride and the aesthetics of the game in each country.
Instead of having a debate on which league looks best while watching it, we decided to delve into some of the statistics that matter most to the game and create a ranking based off of that system.
There are so many statistics that you can choose from nowadays to decipher whether a league is good or not. Instead of making a deep dive into how many successful tackles or aerial duels were won by each team in each league, we decided to look at some of the stats that matter most. The four statistics looked at for this ranking were goals per games played, red cards per games played, continental victories and point differential from first to last.
Goals bring the entertainment factor to world football and there is no denying that they are the ultimate game-changer. For this list, the number of goals scored were divided by the total number of games played in each league.
Red cards were selected to see how disciplined a certain league is. As we all know, red cards can shift matches on their head, which meant whatever league had the most red cards per games played was at a disadvantage.
Which league is the best?
As for me I would pick the English Premier League all day

Which league is the best in the world. That's a good question, I guess you are a football fan. Well to me I think the best football league is laliga which is the Spain football league. Alot might not agree with me and think that it the premier league, but for me it's laliga. The way the league is going in laliga is quiet fascinating, while in the premier league it's becoming more like a predicted game.

Personally I feel the English premier league is the best in the world because of its competitive nature, there is a chance of winning for almost every team, high intensity games, hence, new signings made sometimes struggle to find their feet

If you're talking about football then the English league is definitely the best. The competition there is so tough and clubs work very hard to get at the top investing very huge sums of money

This is definitely an easy question for me not just because am a football lover but because I also love discussing football. I think the best league in the world right now would be the english premier league and I seriously cant do without watching my favourite teams play every week.

For me the best league in the world Is the premier league, because they offer a lot of competition which make the league even fun, little teams giving big teams tough time, almost all the premier league players play hard, also the premier league seems to be the highest paying league

Though am not a football fan,but I Will go for The English Premier league, I do watch it sometime with my husband any time his club is having a match.
Premier league is fun to watch, there is lot of interesting things.
It a long time league, signing and transferring of players, loaning them out to other clubs is also involved.

Best Football Leagues in the World · #1 The English Premier League (EPL) England · #2 Spanish La Liga – Spain · #3 Bundesliga The German League- Germany · #4 Serie A The Italian League – Italy ·

The best league in the world is the English premier league called the EPL for short. It has the best players with the most fascinating of matches every week. I actually support an EPL club called Manchester United, I have been a fan for years so it is an easy choice for me. The unpredictability of the league is the main reason why it is watched across the globe.

Clear your dues. You may owe some money to your college canteen or even a few friends who helped you out when your funds ran out. ...
Get health insurance. ...
Start investing. ...
Go on a trip. ...
Treat yourself.

As far as I know you do not have to best it as who is the best football club in the world download of things we need to consider before we can decide on which one is the best because as far as I know Manchester and Chelsea are one of the best football league in the world of today.

The best league in the world is the English premier league called the EPL for short. It has the best players with the most fascinating of matches every week. I actually support an EPL club called Manchester United, I have been a fan for years so it is an easy choice for me. The unpredictability of the league is the main reason why it is watched across the globe

Which league is the best in the world. That's a good question, I guess you are a football fan. Well to me I think the best football league is laliga which is the Spain football league. Alot might not agree with me and think that it the premier league, but for me it's laliga. The way the league is going in laliga is quiet fascinating, while in the premier league it's becoming more like a predicted game.
Twitter is one of mostly used social media where news and information breaks as fast as possible. I have seen a lot of business marketing campaigns carried out using the social media Twitter for marketing but I really haven't given it much thought about using Twitter for my business marketing because Facebook has been good for me so far and I'm not really that active on Twitter.

English Premier League. Based on the criteria laid out to determine the best statistical league in the world, the English Premier League has it all. The EPL ranked fifth overall in goals per game, second in discipline, second in continental victories and fourth in point differential.

As far as i am concern it is the English premier league due to the level of competition in the league ,you hardly know who's to be crown champion until 8 matches to go and also theirs no club as champion forever you win today tomorrow is not sure for you

Which domestic league in world football is the best?
thumbnail.jpg

All in App Purchases FREE
Best Games without Ads First 7 Days FREE then 25rs/week​
That question can lead to a debate that may never end based on national pride and the aesthetics of the game in each country.
thumbnail.jpg

Instead of having a debate on which league looks best while watching it, we decided to delve into some of the statistics that matter most to the game and create a ranking based off of that system.
There are so many statistics that you can choose from nowadays to decipher whether a league is good or not. Instead of making a deep dive into how many successful tackles or aerial duels were won by each team in each league, we decided to look at some of the stats that matter most. The four statistics looked at for this ranking were goals per games played, red cards per games played, continental victories and point differential from first to last.
Goals bring the entertainment factor to world football and there is no denying that they are the ultimate game-changer. For this list, the number of goals scored were divided by the total number of games played in each league.
Red cards were selected to see how disciplined a certain league is. As we all know, red cards can shift matches on their head, which meant whatever league had the most red cards per games played was at a disadvantage.
Which league is the best?
As for me I would pick the English Premier League all day
thumbnail.jpg

The best league in the world is the English premier league called the EPL for short. It has the best players with the most fascinating of matches every week. I actually support an EPL club called Manchester United, I have been a fan for years so it is an easy choice for me. The unpredictability of the league is the main reason why it is watched across the globe
flame was extinguished when they went a whole month without a win in January - drawing with bottom-placed Sunderland and losing at home to Swansea City.
They had their fair share of ups and downs; their injury struggles in the form of Philippe Coutinho, Sadio Mane and Jordan Henderson hampered their fight for the title.
Frankly, I never thought Chelsea could win the Premier League. They finished 10th with 50 points last season and looked nowhere near champions material.

Football is arguably the best sport on God's planet earth. It is the most watched and the most followed sport in the world. The battle of the best league in the world will linger on for a long time. But in my opinion, the best league is the English Premier League. The qualities of the opposition teams, the unpredictability of results, the financial strength and pull of the smaller teams make me think so.
Post automatically merged:

Football is arguably the best sport on God's planet earth. It is the most watched and the most followed sport in the world. The battle of the best league in the world will linger on for a long time. But in my opinion, the best league is the English Premier League. The qualities of the opposition teams, the unpredictability of results, the financial strength and pull of the smaller teams make me think so.

I think for the period we are in,it is the english premiership,because of the competitive nature of the teams,smaller teams has a high chance to compete for the title and the possibility of a big player going to an average team is high,which makes the league intresting to watch.
Post automatically merged:

I think for the period we are in,it is the english premiership,because of the competitive nature of the teams,smaller teams has a high chance to compete for the title and the possibility of a big player going to an average team is high,which makes the league intresting to watch.

I think premier league is just the best in the whole wide world, although am not a football enthusiast for now, but I was and I used to be one of Them. And I think people tends to like the premier league more than any other league, that's where you can see real football, and reall players.

The best league in the world still happens to be the English premier league because of it's prestige followership and support base.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator