What's new

Which is more lucrative between meat or fish selling?

I feel like both meat and fish business are lucrative. I don't think any one is more lucrative than the other. There are some dishes in which fish is more suitable and others in which meat is more suitable.
When you consider the specifics, you would understand that fish is more lucrative. For a whole market segment that is elederly people to make fish their first choice protein source, that means it is more profitable than meat.

When you consider the specifics, you would understand that fish is more lucrative. For a whole market segment that is elederly people to make fish their first choice protein source, that means it is more profitable than meat.
I don't agree with you. In my country, none is more lucrative. It is true that elderly people make fish their first choice protein but children and most young adults make meat their first choice protein.

I don't agree with you. In my country, none is more lucrative. It is true that elderly people make fish their first choice protein but children and most young adults make meat their first choice protein.
Children and young people can eat either meat or fish. That market segment could be said to be 50-50 in favour of fish and meat. The other market segment which is elderly people is tilted in favour of fish almost at 90:10. This shows that fish is generally more profitable as a business than meat.

Children and young people can eat either meat or fish. That market segment could be said to be 50-50 in favour of fish and meat. The other market segment which is elderly people is tilted in favour of fish almost at 90:10. This shows that fish is generally more profitable as a business than meat.
I still do not agree with you. I feel like you are speaking based on what you've noticed in your location. In where i live, things are quite different from what you said.

Fishes do sell better than meat because some people do not eat red for health reason. Also, meat is more expensive than fishes. Hence, fishes sell better than meat. However, selling meat may be more profitable than fish.

I don't believe that in terms of health, fish is much better than meat. This is because when it comes to health, there are some people who meat is suited for them and some others who fish is suited for.
Fish has always been better in terms of health in my own perspective. But of course people have their preferences because there are people that prefer fishes and there are also others that prefer meat.

Both meat and fish selling are good and lucrative business depending on the location , if you are in the location where rich people that like meat resides , then meat will be more lucrative but generally fish selling is more lucrative .

It depens on the locations some prefer fish some meat I believe that many people likes meat more than fish but it really depens on customers you can also sell both meat and fish many people do that and make more money then only selling meat of fish

I think both of them are more lucrative because the way I see it believe that they are lucrative business, I know I have never been into such business before but I believe it is very lucrative when you comes to running the business.

Between meat and fish selling, I don't think there's any one more lucrative than the other, other than it depends on your targeted audience and the location where you place or supply your goods.

Between meat and fish selling, I don't think there's any one more lucrative than the other, other than it depends on your targeted audience and the location where you place or supply your goods.

I have to agree with you about the location of where you are doing the business because that is what is going to determine which one would be selling more for you because if you are carrying out the business the location where by those who are interested in buying meat instead of fish you will not be making more sales.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!