What's new

Which is more advisable: saving money or investing the little you have now

Personally, I will advise you to invest so that's time goes on while you gather funds, the moneys value might appreciate
The thing is that most people are always going to go for investing the money that you have for at the end of the day you little amount you have might not be enough for you to invest so that is why most people are always leaning towards saving their money.

Investing allows your money to increase quicker than it would in a savings account. This means that, in addition to a greater rate of return on investment, your investment earnings will make money over time.

Yeah, when you have your money invested in projects it will definitely pay you some returns on your investment that is far more better than just having the money saved in the bank account.

I guess it will be more advisable to save the money you have and accumulate it till you can make something tangible out of it for a business instead of using the little to start a business that the little money can't fund

Investing is the best thing. If you've saved enough then the best thing to double your income is to invest in something lucrative. You cannot only save and become wealthy but you can invest and save alongside to become wealthy.

Both are very important because you do not invest all you have, what you have to do is to save some money after which you then invest a part of your savings no matter how small you wish to start as far as major things have been put in place. This is much more better.

You should not be putting yourself into unnecessary pressure for nothing. If you have a plan on ground to start something,if you don't yet have what it takes, then you should still continue to save for it

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
Depending on what you are saving for if you are saving for something bigger then keep saving and enjoy the little you make till you make that dough that will push you higher

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?

I am safer of my kind, I prefer to save money and know for sure that I have them somewhere there, than to invest and always be able to lose everything.

Seriously, invest it fast. Savings is too risky and all wise entrepreneur will tell you they don't save. At least about 90% of their money.

You will want to keep cash on hand for a rainy day
For a very good entreprenuer what they normally do is to be looking for an avenue through which they can put their money that it would be yeilding interest for them,rather than just saving it somewhere.

I'll advice you just try investing it in something that will generate more income for you because if you decide to save it, you might end up spending it without planning to. I suggest you invest it in a business no matter how little it may be.

Everyone would say to invest immediately is better. But I feel you have to save first and then you can invest later on. An investment can go either way so it's better to have something to fall back on if it doesn't go well.

For a very good entreprenuer what they normally do is to be looking for an avenue through which they can put their money that it would be yeilding interest for them,rather than just saving it somewhere.
Someone will be worth billions and not have cash on hand. It's easy to spend . money that is free and the rich understand that wealth grows best by compounding

Nothing good will come out of saving money, that I know very much , even bank will be deducting charges in your bank account , but i prefer investing my money in a good and lucrative business.

Someone will be worth billions and not have cash on hand. It's easy to spend . money that is free and the rich understand that wealth grows best by compounding
And that has bee among one of the secret of the rich,they don't really save and stack huge amount of cash,what they do is to look at ways to invest such money,and when they don't have they approach the banks to get other peoples money for investment.

It is more advisable to invest but before then you have to think very wisely before investing so that in the near future you will smile. Investing is good because it can appreciate although sometimes when people invest they can still lose

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back