What's new

Which is better for short form content? IG/FB Reels, TikTok, YouTube Shorts. Etc.

In terms of traffic or pay?

In terms of traffic, TikTok seems to be at the top but 100,000,000 views on a view on that platform is equal to about 1 million on YouTube. I think it is a better option that YouTube Shorts but YouTube is a better option overall compared to TikTok with what can be earned. I am not sure about Reels, I have never used them.

I think youtube is the best platform for short videos as you can use your short videos to build views and subscribers for your channel and earn better. Tiktok video monetization is not available every where.

I think i terms of traffic TikTok is currently making waves. There are so many persons making use of TikTok so i believe it is best for creating short video contents for views. Facebook reels is also a good one used for contents.

As the newest entrant to the short-form video space, YouTube Shorts is still developing its audience and features. However, its integration with the existing YouTube platform and its large user base make it a compelling option for creators looking to reach a wider audience. YouTube Shorts also allows for longer videos (up to 60 seconds) compared to other platforms.

Which do you see being the most popular and most useful of the bunch. I mostly use TikTok and Instagram. And I hear that Tumblr now has their own shirt form service like what these companies have.

Anyway, which is better?

I don't make use of TikTok, but I believe that they have a good set-up for those that are looking to make a lot of sales using short videos. The users are growing on a daily basis and that means that you will have a larger audience that can see the short contents that you are creating too.

TikTok and YouTube Shorts will be my favourite when it comes to creating short contents that are very good. I haven't used Instagram or Facebook Reels but I've seen some good contents posted on the social media. TikTok is the most used video content social media app today and it's why most people can't stop using it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back