What's new

Which game is best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will go with gta v because of the graphics, the story line is quite interesting, the open world of San Andreas allows players to roam freely and the fictional city of los santo based in los angeles

I play lots of game But i don't know Which game provide better graphic ..plz suggest me
Which game is best
1. Free Fire
2. Pubg
Both games are very good and fun to play.
But my favorite is pub g because its graphics are very good and also gives a lot of entertainment in playing. And I play a lot more than this myself and I have very interest in it and make enjoyable as well.
Post automatically merged:

I play lots of game But i don't know Which game provide better graphic ..plz suggest me
Which game is best
1. Free Fire
2. Pubg
Both games are very good and fun to play.But my favorite is pub G because its graphics are very good and also gives a lot of entertainment in playing. And I play a lot more than this myself and I have very interest in it and make enjoyable as well.

The game that is good for me is football games,it give alot of entertainment to people, football makes people keep fit and healthy,so football games is one of the best games that draws people attention.

Both games are very exciting and nice, but as for me in my favourite is free fire, I like this game a lot and I always play it when I am alone

The best game for me and my most favourite game is Playstation football game I love football game so much that I can play for hours without getting tired.

I rate grand theft Auto higher in terms of graphics to other game because every model produce is better and more functional than the previous brands,unlike some games that people still prefer the previous version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back