What's new

Which forum site have been your best so far in 2020?

I don't really have a best forum, they are all different and I like them all in different ways. ForumCoin is the only one I've stuck with. I may not post much sometimes but it's the site I am most comfortable with.

Bizdustry has been my best sites so far a 2020 because the owner of this site is very sincere person and always ask for the content of his subscribers before carrying out any action.

In 2020 I will be very clear about it I have little knowledge about online stuffs but the little I enjoy then and even now is bizdustry it has earned me a little due to my little performance but I am putting more effort to earned big.

For me bizdustry has been the best forum platform where you can make money, and the website is legit, there is no other best forum like bizdustry.

Undoubtedly bizdustry has been very good forum for me. I try to post regularly and earn some cash on the site. I have lost the track of how much money I have made from the site.

In my very personal opinion and respecting the opinions of other members, the best forum and the first one where I was is undoubtedly Bizdustry, I speak in all areas. Acquire knowledge, interact with other members, the staff is excellent with a unique attention and the payments are the best
That is why I will choose bizdustry as the best. As the staff attend to users quick. And they are also working very hard to make the forum the best and continue paying members.
I also like Trendri forum, the forum is also easy to access and earn. The forum is user friendly. Those are are two best paid to forum websites.

I didn't really venture into PTP websites in 2020. I got to know them around January this year. Since then it has been a smooth ride. Bizdustry is the best.

That is why I will choose bizdustry as the best. As the staff attend to users quick. And they are also working very hard to make the forum the best and continue paying members.
I also like Trendri forum, the forum is also easy to access and earn. The forum is user friendly. Those are are two best paid to forum websites.
If the Bizdustry staff has demonstrated its hard work to keep Bizdustry among the top paid forums. I have had some interest in Tendri, but have not yet made the decision to work on the site, it has had good reviews.

If the Bizdustry staff has demonstrated its hard work to keep Bizdustry among the top paid forums. I have had some interest in Tendri, but have not yet made the decision to work on the site, it has had good reviews.
I wilk advise you to join Trendri forum. Bizdustry and Trendri forum are the two best paid to forum websites that I know. I have tried beermoneyforum also, but the two are the best. I am a member there and there payout is awesome. I made a request last Saturday and before 24 hours I received my payout.

I wilk advise you to join Trendri forum. Bizdustry and Trendri forum are the two best paid to forum websites that I know. I have tried beermoneyforum also, but the two are the best. I am a member there and there payout is awesome. I made a request last Saturday and before 24 hours I received my payout.
yes you are right i love to put here the only bizdustry name because its the forum where people can learn many things and can earn money without tension.

yes you are right i love to put here the only bizdustry name because its the forum where people can learn many things and can earn money without tension.
Well, it is your choice. The time I spent here is more compare to other paid to forum websites. Like yesterday, I only spent not up to 1 hour. I posted just one thread. But here on Bizdustry, I posted more than 30 post reply. I only choice to work with the two forum only as I trust them.

Bizdustry bro, I have never seen a site where you get different updates and yet you make money at same time, the site is a product of great efforts, major reason why you have to invite your friends to also gain from this. All the best guys!
I've not seen any forum I can compare bizdustry with owning to a lot of benefits I'm gaining from the forum. The admin, Alex had been the best and most accountable person I've ever deal with online. I can't even think of any other forum because I actually don't jump from forum to forum.

I must admit i am quit impress with how bizdustry is being managed. Its user friendly and also it helps you mange your time so you dont get stuck here all day trying to make something reasonable from it

The best forum site or platform for the year 2020 is bizdustry at the moment. I have been trying out forum wheel for a while but got no good impression there

The best forum site or platform for the year 2020 is bizdustry at the moment. I have been trying out forum wheel for a while but got no good impression there
I never heard of forum wheel , I have worked in Forum coin , its low paying than Bizdustry and Trendri. Why did you not like Forum wheel , any reason?

I was not much active on forums in 2020, however, I return to forum posting in the beginning of 2021. I have bene posting on various forums since 2015 and made quite good amount

IN 2020, I did not know I could write on forums and make money online. I started with bizdustry in January 2021 and this site has been very fruitful for me

Almost everyone knows that its is and was between bizdustry and BeerMoneyForum (BMF).But I have not register on BeerMoneyForum but I am planning to.But as I have heard bizdustry is more friendly and an example of that is that if you do not login for a month in BMF your coins will go down to zero which I do not think that can happen in bizdustry

Just likw you I will say it is bizdustry. The forum has really helped me a lot when it comes to finance. Then I think trendri comes after. But anytime any day it is always bizdustry.

I never heard of forum wheel , I have worked in Forum coin , its low paying than Bizdustry and Trendri. Why did you not like Forum wheel , any reason?
I don't know maybe don't want to pay me for work I have done for them or what. They just restricted my account suddenly and I was not able to login any more since then. At least they should have given me a reason even if it was via mail

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back