What's new

Which forum site have been your best so far in 2020?

Talking about forum site that has been my best in 2020, I will say there is none in particular but as it stands now, ibizdustry is my query best forum and I'm determined to stick to it

Beer money forum is one of the best forums around because they are paying from a longer duration and always comes up with new things which keeps the users interested and help the website to grow.

Earlier on they were running back to back referral contests which did helped the website in getting large number of users which prove as a great asset to the website.

I don't know maybe don't want to pay me for work I have done for them or what. They just restricted my account suddenly and I was not able to login any more since then. At least they should have given me a reason even if it was via mail
I came to know only today from another forum that forum wheel is limited only to US residents , so the people from other country is not allowed it seems.

Well it has to be bizdustry for me, when I compare it to other forums like beermoney or tendri I still prefer bizdustry for a number of reasons and the fact that the admins are more available

I don't know maybe don't want to pay me for work I have done for them or what. They just restricted my account suddenly and I was not able to login any more since then. At least they should have given me a reason even if it was via mail
My best one of the best ever since this 2020 I will say is bizdustry,this site has been consistent over time and it has been able to be accountable for his subscribers and also pay at the regular time.

Though I have joined some different earning platforms that have been paying, but I think bizdustry is my favorite earning platform since 2020 compared to others. Apart from the money, there are so much knowledge to be learnt from this forum.

Currently I will say bizdustry have been my best paid to post forum of 2020. Will say base on how friendly the site is, and the quick responds the admin and it's staff members gives to members here, when matters arise that needs immediate attention. Made me to choose this forum ahead of other paid to post sites of 2020. Which of them is your best as of this year??
Bizdustry is still the best post forum of 2021. I have been on this platform for few months now and I can they unique and different from other paid to post sites. The quick payment got me motivated to be active on this platform.

So far in this 2021, Bizdustry has been my best paid to post forum. I have really enjoyed working here and the earnings have been coming in really regularly. Other best paid to post forums have been forum coin and beermoney forum.

Seoclerks is my best freelance website in the year 2020 and followed by Bizdustry. I made over $3,000 working on Seoclerks in 2020 which is why I'm so satisfied with the freelance site.

Though I have joined some different earning platforms that have been paying, but I think bizdustry is my favorite earning platform since 2020 compared to others. Apart from the money, there are so much knowledge to be learnt from this forum.
I agree with you, in what was 2020 and so far in 2021, the best forum site has been Bizdustry, both in economic benefits and knowledge, although there are other beneficial forums, I still bet on Bizdustry as the best.

I agree with you, in what was 2020 and so far in 2021, the best forum site has been Bizdustry, both in economic benefits and knowledge, although there are other beneficial forums, I still bet on Bizdustry as the best.
Seriously, I can remember when it was possible for you to earn at least a minimum of three to five dollars from walking on the platform on daily basis; that was one of the best moment in Bizdustry.

Seriously, I can remember when it was possible for you to earn at least a minimum of three to five dollars from walking on the platform on daily basis; that was one of the best moment in Bizdustry.
Oh yes, I remember those wonderful moments of Bizdustry referring to the good earnings, but even with time I have been able to accumulate a wealth of knowledge, for which I am grateful, although a good financial surprise would not be a bad thing.

bizdustry is my best ptp site i tray almost all ptp site but bizdustry is my best i believe it will be continues to be the best

I am going to choose Bizdustry as my best forum. The admin was able to reactivated my account after it got deleted mistakenly and I have my money intact. The forum is less strict and the payment is very prompt when it is due.

My best forum in 2020 doesn't exist any more. It was an Italian forum I moderated, where I earned between 30 and 40 euro per month thanks to the blog bound to that forum. Apart of the very high posting rewards, whatever the area, each article was paid up to 10 euros (there was a maximum of 4 article per month between all users who wanted to post, but only 3 or 4 users of us were writers). Unfortunately, when October came, the pandemic event destroyed the finances of the owner and an hacker attack made the rest. My boss wasn't able to open that forum again.

Though i did not join bizdustry early but sincerely i feel that bizdustry is the best site i have joined from the year i started online jobs.

Bizdustry is a good to go platform, it is easy to navgate also infos available are super cool. So I still rank them amongst the gpt forums.

Talking about forum site that has been my best in 2020, I will say there is none in particular but as it stands now, ibizdustry is my query best forum and I'm determined to stick to it
am new to this forum but I beleive if am ask the best forum in 2020 I will rate beermoney forum as number one follow by Bizdustry thou am yet to get my first payout with bizdustry but I never knew connection will be that bad yesterday so I couldnt place my payout,but for now bizdustry is the best

am new to this forum but I beleive if am ask the best forum in 2020 I will rate beermoney forum as number one follow by Bizdustry thou am yet to get my first payout with bizdustry but I never knew connection will be that bad yesterday so I couldnt place my payout,but for now bizdustry is the best
I have heard a lot of people complaining about beermoney owner way of running his forum with high rate of ban for members of the site. How true is that?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back