What's new

Which forum site have been your best so far in 2020?

I prefer bizdustry as well - their processes are easier. The reviews I've been reading about the other sites haven't been good especially for newcomers. But for bizdustry, the story was different.

Currently I will say bizdustry have been my best paid to post forum of 2020. Will say base on how friendly the site is, and the quick responds the admin and it's staff members gives to members here, when matters arise that needs immediate attention. Made me to choose this forum ahead of other paid to post sites of 2020. Which of them is your best as of this year??
Just these few months that I have known bizdustry and started spending time to make extra money here, I have been happy every weekend, lol. But apart from that I love the friendly people I caht with here too. I will miss bizdustry now that it's going to stop.

Just these few months that I have known bizdustry and started spending time to make extra money here, I have been happy every weekend, lol. But apart from that I love the friendly people I caht with here too. I will miss bizdustry now that it's going to stop.
Bizdustry isn't stopping, Alex is continue to reward users here, that's impressive that he is sharing his revenue with users in here. Not everyone can do it, you can still do other stuffs to earn money online. I don't normally have much of the time to be here due to my activities acquiring more of the skills.

Bizdustry isn't stopping, Alex is continue to reward users here, that's impressive that he is sharing his revenue with users in here. Not everyone can do it, you can still do other stuffs to earn money online. I don't normally have much of the time to be here due to my activities acquiring more of the skills.
What I was told was that bizdustry was stopping in a few weeks time and wouldn't pay anyone again.. Is that false information? Could you hint me on some other ways to make money?

Well, i haven't worked on alot of get paid to forums. I have just worked on two and so far, i would say bizdustry have been my best so far. Although they don't pay immediately, they don't take a long time to pay.

What I was told was that bizdustry was stopping in a few weeks time and wouldn't pay anyone again.. Is that false information? Could you hint me on some other ways to make money?
I got an information from forumcoin where Alexander came in and clarified the issue that bizdustry will still continue paid to post. I believe bizdustry will continue past next week.

I got an information from forumcoin where Alexander came in and clarified the issue that bizdustry will still continue paid to post. I believe bizdustry will continue past next week.
Wow! That would be really amazing if this platform continues because I already have like my own clique of friends we check on each other here, lol. Alex is really trying, I've helped someone run a blog before so I can imagine how tasking it is.

I don't make a lot of money through forum posting, however, I do make some decent money from forums, I am staff on a couple of forums and I also run my own forums where I earn from adsense

Bizduatry is also the best platform that I have ever worked on. The site has been existing for long and it has the potential of existing for more years or even last forever. I like it here

Bizdustry is my best paid to post forum so far it's one of the best paid to post forum which I ever see so for this aspect I still think that it's one of the best pay to post forum which people are still making money from bmf is another forum which also pays better

Bizdustry is really good. While as a VIP member, you might be able to withdraw directly, you can still withdraw through an exchange even when you are not a VIP member

Bizdustry is really good. While as a VIP member, you might be able to withdraw directly, you can still withdraw through an exchange even when you are not a VIP member
That is the awesomeness ot it. Whichever the case, you can still enjoy your work and get paid for it then withdraw. I get so motivated to work knowing that it will give me so returns.

I am thinking to upgrade my account one of these days as I would like to be capable to withdraw my earnings directly instead of using an exchanger to withdraw my earnings.

I joined bizdustry last year and I have to say that it has been an amazing ride up till this point. I love the interactions and the wealth of knowledge brimming here.

I am thinking to upgrade my account one of these days as I would like to be capable to withdraw my earnings directly instead of using an exchanger to withdraw my earnings.
That will be great for you. Being able to withdraw your money directly will be so good. You won't have to pay the really high fees that those exchangers ask for. Though you will now have to wait till every 25th of the month to get your payment.

I most frequent Bizdustry, but I check out other forums. But still not nearly as much as I'm on Bizdustry, learning all the tips and tricks of working online.

There are other forums if frequent, but Bizdustry usually comes first.

That will be great for you. Being able to withdraw your money directly will be so good. You won't have to pay the really high fees that those exchangers ask for. Though you will now have to wait till every 25th of the month to get your payment.
I think this is the issue. With the currently increased fees for VIP, it might not be financially viable for me to use VIP membership upgrade. If I am spending $35 for membership, I will have to earn at least double that amount.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back