What's new

Which forex broker is recommended?

Sam86

Familiar Face
Mar 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I using ROBOFOREX as my broker to trade. this broker is good, fast withdraw and fast execution and low spread. And the minimum deposit is $10. I have withdrawal $172 via fasapay only 19 second
And the another broker i recommendation is EXNESS broker this brokers is good, fas withdraw and fast excecution and low spread. And the minimum deposit is $1

I recommended these broker because i think it is good enough for trader who dont have sufficiently big capital to trade.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200410-230101.jpg
    Screenshot_20200410-230101.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 5
I using ROBOFOREX as my broker to trade. this broker is good, fast withdraw and fast execution and low spread. And the minimum deposit is $10. I have withdrawal $172 via fasapay only 19 second
And the another broker i recommendation is EXNESS broker this brokers is good, fas withdraw and fast excecution and low spread. And the minimum deposit is $1

I recommended these broker because i think it is good enough for trader who dont have sufficiently big capital to trade.
broker recommendations according to the master, if you may know whether robotforex can deposit with an Indonesian bank. If there is, it might be possible to try as soon as possible and exnes itself is indeed good, master, withdrawal and deposit is very fast especially if the account is also many options that can used.

broker recommendations according to the master, if you may know whether robotforex can deposit with an Indonesian bank. If there is, it might be possible to try as soon as possible and exnes itself is indeed good, master, withdrawal and deposit is very fast especially if the account is also many options that can used.
To make withdrawal and deposit via local bank make sure your account bank has connected/registered to mobile banking/internet banking if not it can not be used as payment becasuse the third party is not allowed or unavailable this is for secure your fund

Mmmh,this is a nice question to ask but i will go with hotforex due to leverage, which inturn gives iinvestor the opportunity to earn more profit, hotforex broker is one of the best broker in the world of trading.

The forex broker that I am familiar with is olymptrade because it's the first that I used for my very forex trading application. It's very simple and easy to use, its quite very nice using that broker.

Concerning which forex broker is best. Well, that depends on the individual that is trading. Well, I do hear of metatrader has a good application or broker to do or perform forex operations, IQ option too is good, I love the brokers because it is user friendly

I actually trade with Fxtm they offer a wide range of services with minimal spread size. The support that Fxtm offers to it user is top notch and I can always vouch for their service. They also offer bonus on referrals as a way for compensating you for bringing people into the community. It's payment system is the fastest I have seen among brokers.

Have used quite a number of forex brokers over the years and I can tell you I prefer MT4 to most. And in case you dont know how to navigate on mt4 then you can use IQ options it is equally very good and I still make use of it till now

I used to like HANTEC broker for trading but ever since they reduced the leverage given to clients to trade I stopped using them. I'm still in search for a better broker though with good package.

One of the reasons I have not yet considered going into Forex is getting a trusted broker to help me with trades signals and others. A lot of my friends who went into it came out with regrets.

Are you sure you there's still dove to deposit $10.... would like to give a try and you said you have withdrawn more than a 50 thousand dollars... that's nice..

Its actually fun how there a so many licensed forex brokers right now, I have use just a few but have decided to settle for octa fx as I think they have a more slight advantage.

Their are lots of those brokers, we can use eurotrader, fxtm broker, etc. To start our forex trading career and experience how forex trading works and generate income through it with experience.

The broker my boss and my Oga told me about was IC market so I recommend ic market not because they told me too or because they doing it that’s why I followed them but because tested and trusted

I really don't know any forex broker that can be used to trade forex or pair currency due to the fact I'm not into the business for now but maybe later in future when I get into it

I really don't know anything about forex trading and I don't know anything about this forex PLATFORM as well. I have interest to learn the forex market in future maybe I will consider the platform

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back