Which Domain Marketplace Do You Use to Sell Domains

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I have tried Namecheap Marketplace, Flippa, Dan, and a couple of other domain marketplaces to sell my domains. However, I have never found any luck selling domains (I have sold domains along with the websites, though). Which domain marketplace do you use to sell your domains?

I'd suggest trying Sedo, GoDaddy Auctions, Afternic, and DnJournal. These are popular domain marketplaces that offer a wide reach to potential buyers and a simple interface for selling your domains.

I'd suggest trying Sedo, GoDaddy Auctions, Afternic, and DnJournal. These are popular domain marketplaces that offer a wide reach to potential buyers and a simple interface for selling your domains.
I tried Sedo, without any luck. I still have a couple of domains listed on Sedo. Is GoDaddy Auctions only for the domains registered on GoDaddy?

I tried Sedo, without any luck. I still have a couple of domains listed on Sedo. Is GoDaddy Auctions only for the domains registered on GoDaddy?
GoDaddy Auctions is not limited to only GoDaddy registered domains. It is an auction platform for expired, soon-to-expire, and deleted domain names from various registrars. Buyers can bid on domain names and potentially secure valuable and relevant web addresses for their own use.

How do I start selling my domains via Godaddy Auctions? Is it as simple as creating and account and listing your domain or are there some other steps involved?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back