What's new

Which do you prefer, quality or affordability?

It depends on the products I am buying and it's function,if I am buying for long-term purposes I obviously this wil be of a good product and something of high quality, if I need a product to use it immediately and thrown away then I may not really consider this.

I always choose quality over cheap prices. I am not buying expensive stuff, but quality is a must for me. It happened many times, that I found quality stuff at affordable price as well.

Quality products are very experience, I will always look for affordable products. When I make purchases, I always try to save money by looking for affordable products.

Well I prefer quality to affordability because even if they are affordable they might not really help much because it doesn't have the needed the needed quality and so I prefer spending money on something worth it

Cheap stufgs aren't bad anyway but the quality ones are always outstanding in everything, so I advice you go for quality
One thing i have come to observed about items,is that the money you thing you are saving by getting a cheaper product,would be much more than what you would have used to get the original,because the cheaper would have gotten spoilt within a little time.

Quality products are very experience, I will always look for affordable products. When I make purchases, I always try to save money by looking for affordable products.
That's true though, when it comes to quality, it is usually expensive. If you had the money to buy a quality product, would you still go for affordability?

That's true though, when it comes to quality, it is usually expensive. If you had the money to buy a quality product, would you still go for affordability?
I would still go for affordable because there are better ways to use your money rather than spending a lot of money on perishable things or the things that you will not be using for a long time

I would still go for affordable because there are better ways to use your money rather than spending a lot of money on perishable things or the things that you will not be using for a long time
I get your point of view though, what about in terms of electronics or gadgets, don't you think it's best to go for quality?

Cheap stuffs are readily accessible and popular because they're affordable to almost everyone. However, I prefer quality stuffs if I have the funds because of its durability and high standards. I better buy a $100 quality stuff that can last for years than to buy a $20 clone that looks inferior and lasts for few months.

I do not think that all cheap stuff last for a really short period of time. You can buy cheap products that are "fine" when it comes to quality. I bought mobile phones for low price and they lasted for a long period of time.

Buying quality goods are much more important because it can last longer than the cheap goods,cheaper goods tends to have low quality which might not last long.

Quality and affordability is extremely important when purchasing a product. With quality comes a high prices that’s certain. If you prefer quality you must be willing to pay the price regardless of the cost
Right from the onset i have always been the type that goes for something of high quality that is durable and of high quality.this will help the consumer to save his money from uneccessary replacement.

I prefer quality than affordability. To have interest in quality things make someone recognized and recommend by eminent people. This will also bring more income for that person.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong in going for affordable products or items. But it has to be affordable and also has quality just as someone already stated above. Any business man selling fake or less quality products or items for any reason is only putting his or her business at risk.

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
As much as having something that is of high quality is very good I believe that affordability is far more better because if someone can not be able to afford what is of high quality what is the essence of it?

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
If it's possible to have the product to be of good quality and also been affordable that it serves good purpose but it is something that is very difficult for you to achieve in my country being that everything is very expensive right now.

Everyone knows quality would last longer than buying due to its affordability but still it still depends on the individual and budget, it's important to have a clear goal of where you're and where you're headed

For me I like quality product that is affordability not too expensive like that so quality product is very good, because customers only prefer to satisfy with quality product.

I prefer to spend less quantity so I sacrifice quality a little, but today, everything has become so much fun and there is so much competition in different markets that it is possible to find offers in which quality and price
Normally , when looking for a product , quality product is the best thing we should buy in the market but because of lack of money , we normally goes for affordability.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back