What's new

Which do you prefer in earnings from real estate sales - commission or mark up?

On a personal basis,i would prefer the value of commission when selling of property.
I can easily make a reasonable amount of money depending on the price of the property,
if the property value is high,the commission margin would be high as well,which could rang from !0% to 15%.

In our culture selling real estate can give you 2 options to earn. You can be paid a commission for the sale or a property or you can earn from the mark up that you had padded the selling price. When a relative asked me to sell his lot he gave me a fixed price. An agent who had a buyer approached me and said that we can increase the price. And so we did by adding a mark up of 50,000 pesos (that's about $1,000). When the property was sold I got my share of 25,000 pesos and the owner gave me a tip of 5,000 pesos.
It all depends on the agreement between the real estate agent and the owner of the property, if they conclude on agreement fine it is okay and if it is to increase the price of the property in other to get a better profit, it is okay.
Post automatically merged:

In our culture selling real estate can give you 2 options to earn. You can be paid a commission for the sale or a property or you can earn from the mark up that you had padded the selling price. When a relative asked me to sell his lot he gave me a fixed price. An agent who had a buyer approached me and said that we can increase the price. And so we did by adding a mark up of 50,000 pesos (that's about $1,000). When the property was sold I got my share of 25,000 pesos and the owner gave me a tip of 5,000 pesos.
It all depends on the agreement between the real estate agent and the owner of the property, if they conclude on agreement fine it is okay and if it is to increase the price of the property in other to get a better profit, it is okay.

I would prefer to make my money as an estate agent by selling the property been giving to me by my client at a fix price,but knowing toe and him that his going to give me my own commission after the sale of thee property,and I would also add a little token to it when am about to sell so that I could earn more from the day business.

I think getting a commission In a real estate business will be more important than adding a mark up. I even think not all countries in the real estate business and sector allows the use of markup so for now commission should be the best

Hmmm,i love such type of businesses whereby you earn legitimately from both the owner of a property and the person buying the property. I would prefer to earn from both the commission and the mark up.

As for me I will prefer any in from real estate commission this is because you get paid whenever a client purchase any property and your money increases as more clients comes in

Earning on commission will not bring much profits as there is certain percentage that will be earned after the sales. If you sell properties on your on term and conditions by adding your own profits yourself, you can increase the price of the properties by 30-40 percent.

The real estate industry is one which I have that aim of trying to earn from it in the nearest future. On earning , I would very much go with earning based in commotion.

It all depends on the kind of real estate company, or the individual you're dealing with. I will personally choose to earn from commission if I become a real estate agent.

commissions won't really make you earn that high profit like reselling properties on your own, there is a huge different in profit between both of them

commissions won't really make you earn that high profit like reselling properties on your own, there is a huge different in profit between both of them
I prefer commission because that is the one basic way to end as a real estate agent,after renting or leasing out a particular property you have a 10% of commission that is being allocated to you

All I can say on this is that real estate business is a real deal and it can become an active source of income when you master the act of selling and advertising your sells to your clients. More importantly, you must learn to maintain a mutual relationship with your client.
I will prepare commission rather than markup when it comes to being a real estate agent because that is a very transparent way for one to earn money selling real estate properties.

I think i would prefer commission over mark up because commission gives me a good profit from the real estate business, earning from commission is one of the best way to earn money in real estate, commission occurs in every sale of real estate and property.
The commission basis is actually the best for me over the mark up deal,this is because most times the prices and tag on a particular property might be very competitive and you would go loss potential client or take longer period to sell.

I did prefer to get commission or percentage in order to be honest so I can get more client incase the secret reveals latter if we have dispute

I think they are both good options, however, I think I would prefer the commission system. Real estate is always a great avenue to earn money always.

All of I can easily state on this is actually that realty company is actually a genuine offer as well as it can easily end up being an energetic resource of earnings when you grasp the action of marketing as well as marketing your offers for your customers. More significantly, you should learn how to preserve a shared connection along with your customer.

I prefer commission, it's easier and straight to the point. There have already set a percentage that would be yours after any sales, this is part of the agreement, so after sales, there would be no argument as what one should take.

Neither, I would prefer to have my iwn real estate properties and have my own money than looking for commission or mark up that I can even get cheated with

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back