What's new

Which do you prefer in earnings from real estate sales - commission or mark up?

Alexandoy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 10, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In our culture selling real estate can give you 2 options to earn. You can be paid a commission for the sale or a property or you can earn from the mark up that you had padded the selling price. When a relative asked me to sell his lot he gave me a fixed price. An agent who had a buyer approached me and said that we can increase the price. And so we did by adding a mark up of 50,000 pesos (that's about $1,000). When the property was sold I got my share of 25,000 pesos and the owner gave me a tip of 5,000 pesos.

In our culture selling real estate can give you 2 options to earn. You can be paid a commission for the sale or a property or you can earn from the mark up that you had padded the selling price. When a relative asked me to sell his lot he gave me a fixed price. An agent who had a buyer approached me and said that we can increase the price. And so we did by adding a mark up of 50,000 pesos (that's about $1,000). When the property was sold I got my share of 25,000 pesos and the owner gave me a tip of 5,000 pesos.
Commission definitely, at least that one is always and clients are asked to provide for it at the point of payment.

I don't want to start arguing about marks padded, just give me what's due and we see on our next deal.

Mark up system is actually not good for real estate. Commission is best for this. If we sale any property at any cost there is 2 % commission. So this is best do real estate.

I prefer the percentage or the commission. In general, I believe that in most countries real estate agents work on a percentage basis. If the price of the property is increased, a greater profit will be obtained and all those who adhere to said benefit will be welcome. That in many cases, when the owner or the client is happy with the operation, they give the agent some more money

All I can say on this is that real estate business is a real deal and it can become an active source of income when you master the act of selling and advertising your sells to your clients. More importantly, you must learn to maintain a mutual relationship with your client.

Both is good but I would prefer being paid base on commission provided the rate is fine. Commission from real estate business varies some could be up 13% while others are not up to double figures. If the commission rate is too low, I will then prefer mark up where I will add whatever I want from the sales of land.

I think i would prefer commission over mark up because commission gives me a good profit from the real estate business, earning from commission is one of the best way to earn money in real estate, commission occurs in every sale of real estate and property.

Real estate is a very lucrative business. You don't have to own a property until you make money from Real Estate. You can make money from real estate Business by just becoming an agent. I would prefer to be given my commission at the end of the deal.

In real estate, those incharge of sales are the biggest player in the market because they tend to make higher profit than anybody else. She you purchase a particular property for a certain amount and you hold it for a while, selling it back will yield more return than waiting to be receiving a commission. Once you've sold the property you have the rest of mind that nothing can happen to it anymore.

The honest truth is that I would go for commission, it is best and easy to participate and invest into and get huge returns back. I also advise that anyone who have not invested in real estate should give it a try, the profit and worth of the business is growing every day.

It is certain I will choose earning on commission. It is quite easier and stress-free. You can sell on commission and walk away. The real estate business is such a lucrative one, I will advise any one wishes to go into it to do so.

The padding of the price of real estate properties I don't think it's legit and right, what I know and what I think is the commission, the Commission is the only legal fee that the real estate realtor can collection, and the fee price ranges from
One realtor to another

The only way through which one can earn in selling real estate property is through commission the other way of padding the amount is kind of illegal in our climate here but people still do it especially without the knowledge of the owner of the property. if the owner of the property is aware of such padding, he may not take it lightly so most ahent does that without the knowledge of the owner of the property.

I would prefer to opt for the mark up option since I will still be getting commissions for selling, I just liase with agents add my price on the property and sell but receiving commissions might be delayed payment if there is no sales

I think this is right. There is nothing wrong with that. You can make money in this state in any way. You can make your own investment.You can seal people's stuff and take commissions on them. You can do readings.The Best Business That Makes Money From Every Side You Have An Investment You can pay for them by selling or purchasing things
Post automatically merged:

I would prefer to opt for the mark up option since I will still be getting commissions for selling, I just liase with agents add my price on the property and sell but receiving commissions might be delayed payment if there is no sales

Well......am just hearing make up for the first time but with your explanation it is what we use to do here too with the consent of the owner. But I prefer commission than mark up. And commission is what is supported by law in my country.

Commission is the best source of income for a real estate agent. Sometimes markup tend to scare away the clients and if the owner of the property gets to hear of it, he/she might not give you any of his property to sell for him again. You should agree with the owner of the property on the percentage of commission you would want. You and the owner of the property should reach an agreement if you want to go the way of mark up

You can make money in this state in any way. You can make your own investment.You can seal people's stuff and take commissions on them. You can do readings.The best business that makes money from every side.

Real estate is a very good industry and I hope to earn from it in the soonest so even if I do start I will prefer the earning based on commission option there as it slows people to pay at every payment so I tend to make more money.

Well commission is not bad if I have not invested in any landed property I will definitely hustle and realize some so I can be able to invest in real estate business, but if I have invested already in the business what are my doing with commission, am the owner of the estate business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back