Which crypto mining is most profitable?

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
1000 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$13.0000USD
Biznotes
At the moment,of all SHA-256 cryptocurrencies,the most profitable for mining is bitcoin SV,the fork of bitcoin cash,which appeared ub 2018.Internationally,Bitcoin cash itself is a fork of bitcoin.the world's first cryptocurrency,Bitcoin, ranks second in profitability among SHA-256 coins

Grin and Zencash are prob the most profitable to mine right now.

At the moment,of all SHA-256 cryptocurrencies,the most profitable for mining is bitcoin SV,the fork of bitcoin cash,which appeared ub 2018.Internationally,Bitcoin cash itself is a fork of bitcoin.the world's first cryptocurrency,Bitcoin, ranks second in profitability among SHA-256 coins
The most rewarding cryptocurrency that I know is bitcoin. I said so because of the rate at which investors invest on the platform. It has always been a great promising crypto coin and its greatly coming up.
Post automatically merged:

The most rewarding cryptocurrency that I know is bitcoin. I said so because of the rate at which investors invest on the platform. It has always been a great promising crypto coin and its greatly coming up.

Don't even consider the process of mining bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency of your choice because the process will be very much complicated for you except you have all the required sophisticated machines that are needed for the mining process if you do not have them forget it.

When bitcoin first appeared on the scene in 2009, it was mined using the CPU (central processing unit) in any basic computer.
While it is still possible to mine altcoins with a GPU (or even a CPU) these days, bitcoin and most others have gone beyond accessibility for home miners. In 2018, most mining is done using powerful ASIC (application-specific integrated circuit) rigs that have been created specifically for mining.

Bb
Although ASIC mining is traditionally associated with Bitcoin and other coins based on the SHA-256 algorithm, this algorithm is not the only one available for ASIC mining. Currently, the most profitable coin for this mining method is Zcash (ZEC), a cryptocurrency with anonymous transactions.

Well I will say its litecoin, becouse if you are mining it on telegram it's much more faster and easier to get than other coins like Bitcoin, if you are interested I can share the link with you so you can can join and see for yourself how it works, it requires your time and energy to achieve it.

Mine dogecoin and monero coin,it's easier to mine and you can earn more depending on the system power. But,the era of mining is dieing down,as you can see more attention is giving to trading crypto.

All the big cryptocurrencies you mentioned are not that profitable due to an increased difficulty levels when it comes to mining; however if you are willing to invest a large sum of money, then it is a different story. remember, you need to invest a good amount of money in hardware and mining machines like ASIC miners. It seems that mining vertcoin is more profitable than mining other cryptocurrencies. But it all depends on how much you are willing to invest in the hardware. The more you invest, the more profits you will make.

people mostly mine ETH in pools, so they make quick profit from that, BTC is sort of hard in the other hand because it takes so much time to mine a single block

I do not know anything like that as far as cryptocurrency mining is concerned, but if I see how I can learn about it and get to know how to mine cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, I wouldn't mind at all. Anyone into this who has done it before?

I don't really know much about mining cryptocurrency with computers but of course I would be very interested to learn about it. Let me by reading comments.

Mining of cryptocurrency especially with the mobile device is not going to be profitable and you shouldn't expect to make anything out of it except if you're doing an AirDrop, mining of cryptocurrency can be profitable you're doing it in pools.

No one can seem profitable on less it has a high value involved. If I want to mine and I see a value what of $100 above in days and less than a month, I prefer the mining compare to one mining for month with little value.

I really don't think that Bitcoin sv mining is really worth it because I don't understand the motive of those who brought out the coin in the first place who do they think Investors will leave the old Bitcoin for this Bitcoin sv

Though i have not actually been into mining of bitcoin,i still wonder the type of system some persons make use of,i installed an app for that purpose and it was making my pc to slow,down, i just have to uninstalled it.

I think Monero is more profitable crypto currency to mine as it can be easily mined on a personal computer. However, I am yet to try mining monero on my computer.

Don't even consider the process of mining bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency of your choice because the process will be very much complicated for you except you have all the required sophisticated machines that are needed for the mining process if you do not have them forget it.
There are many requirements for mining sophisticated device included and that still doesn't guarantee early profits as it often takes some time to move the harsh rate to a reasonable amount

cryptocurrency mining is not profitable in my own perspective because you spent too much on tools to make little amount of money. And it takes longer time to see good results.

I can't say for sure which cryptocurrency mining platform is the legitimate one or which harsh rate is the best to buy for mining because I don't believe in any of all these games of mining online

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back