What's new

Which consoles existed before the PlayStation and the Xbox.

Iboro

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I started active gaming on the PlayStation and Xbox era. Before the days of PlayStation and Xbox, there must have been other consoles that paved the way for the gaming industry. Do you remember playing on any of these classic consoles? What were the names of those consoles?

I started active gaming on the PlayStation and Xbox era. Before the days of PlayStation and Xbox, there must have been other consoles that paved the way for the gaming industry. Do you remember playing on any of these classic consoles? What were the names of those consoles?
There was a gaming console that we used to call sega mega back in the days. That's where I played mortal kombat.

Oh gosh. I played on many consoles before those.

Nintendo NES.
Super Nintendo.
Sega Genesis.
GameCube.
Gameboy Classic
Gameboy Color

There is a ton more that I can't think of the names for.

I remember having played as a child before the PSone to the console called megadrive if I remember correctly and the Nintendo 64, that memories ...

It's great to reminisce about the classic consoles that paved the way for the gaming industry. Before PlayStation and Xbox, iconic consoles like Atari 2600, Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), Sega Genesis, and many more existed. These consoles brought us timeless games and unforgettable experiences. If you want to take a trip down memory lane and learn more about these classic consoles, you can see it here for a nostalgic journey. Enjoy the nostalgia and happy gaming!

Last edited:
It's great to reminisce about the classic consoles that paved the way for the gaming industry. Before PlayStation and Xbox, iconic consoles like Atari 2600, Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), Sega Genesis, and many more existed. These consoles brought us timeless games and unforgettable experiences. If you want to take a trip down memory lane and learn more about these classic consoles, you can see it here for a nostalgic journey. Enjoy the nostalgia and happy gaming!
You're a true gamer @Vanqueen
I waited to see if others would mention the Atari 2600 console but none did until you did. Anyone who played on any of the Atari console dates beck to the root of video games.

Nintendo NES, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis and Satrun are other great old days consoles.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back