What's new

Which company you would like to be a part of?

I do not have any company in my mind but I would like to work in a bank after I complete my education. I have not decided which bank I should join.

Well any company that actually pays a lot and also treats their workers very well and also and also a company that actually is big and have all the necessary equipment

Thats the best andnthe most important aspect of working for an organisation, working in a relaxed business environment where there won't be backbiting and insults from boss and other employees.
I would love to be part of company that places value on their employees and understand that workers are individuals, asset and resources that need to be developed and worked with and not upon.

When it comes to my professional line I think the company that I will like to work with is moderna. I have always wanted the passion of working with a company that has to do with a lot of research.

I will like to be part of a company that knows how best to treat their employees. Also one that is reputed to be paying their employees enough money for the labour that they are putting in.

I would love to be part of company that places value on their employees and understand that workers are individuals, asset and resources that need to be developed and worked with and not upon.
The best company that someone could ever dreamt of being part of I the company that values its employees and makes them the first priority and not the company that treats you like a slave.

For me, IBM is one of the most revered company in the Philippines. It has a good working condition, financial policy for the employees and the pension plan is great. Unfortunately, I was not able to be hired because I was working in a bank that was a client of IBM so I was disqualified to apply for a job there.

My ultimate goal as a healthcare professional is to be able to work in the John Hopkins hospital. This is because it has both a school and a research institute and as such there are so many things to take away.

I think I would like to work with Google or a big tech firm. I feel the experience would be great and also to have a feel of how things work in a major international organisation.

I would like to work with a company that has a great projection for future. The company must have it in their plan and vision to impact humanity and the positive ways. The company also need to look after making a profit for themselves and investors.

I will like to work in many places like a fashion company, restaurant, aviation company, entertainment company, and hotels or restaurant because I love cooking and trying new things.

Personally I love football so much. If I have opportunity I would love to be part of a prestigious football organisation. But this may not likely be a reality , I only pray to be directed toward what I need successfully , it could be whatever as soon as I can be able to earn something reasonable.

For me I will like to work in oil company because it is a great thing to yourself working in oil company, and this oil companies usually paid their workers a good salary so is my dream job.

There are a couple of companies that I have been watching and I actually like their policy. Ultimately I am going to be glad if I can be able to become a Google employee one day.

Microsoft is a company that I have admired right from when I was little and I am always going to jump on any opportunity to work with them if I am given the chance.

I usually try to be very technologically inclined because I am somebody who likes Innovations especially ones that are coming out fast and that is why Amazon is my preferred company.

Nestle and unilever international has been one of my most favourites companies that I have been dreaming of working with because they are a big company with great future.
If I would like to be a part of a company, I will like to work with Nestle or Unilever international as they have a promising future for there Young workers than the local ones

On a personal bases i would like to work in an organisation that is multi functional where the role of employee are being challanged to do more and aspire for greater height,oppourtunity to learn new things.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back