What's new

Which businesses are expected to grow in 2024 and beyond?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know people tend to be able to predict these things based on market pasterns but I am just not sure where to research any of this.

I know AI technology is expanding month after month and healthcare and medicine is always advancing. Those are the only two sectors I can think of.

I know people tend to be able to predict these things based on market pasterns but I am just not sure where to research any of this.

I know AI technology is expanding month after month and healthcare and medicine is always advancing. Those are the only two sectors I can think of.
Yeah I second AI. I feel like the next 5 years were going to see some huge advancements in AI and it's going to get bigger and more profitable.

The tech industry in general would keep expanding with the integration of AI into the tech space. There would be an increased expansion in the e-commerce sector as cryptocurrency would have a bearing on that too.

The world is becoming digital which means that a lot of online businesses will improve by the end of next year but it depends on how they manage the business

I can't actually predict about the future about the business that will actually take place in 2024, what I know is that the world is becoming digital that mean online business will continue to improve.

Tech companies did not make a lot of money in the first quarter of 2023, in fact tech companies are the big losers in the first quarter of 2023, however, I believe tech companies will perform better in 2024.

If there is an industry that would see an exponential growth in the coming years, it is the beauty industry. To be more specific, the make up industry would grow. As we talk, the current richest man in the world is into make up business

Actually no one can really predict what kind of business will be more effective in the coming years due to uncertainty which can not be predicted.

Though the level of raising technology is getting too high but no one can tell exactly.

I think artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, metaverse and cryptocurrency would be the biggest businesses in long term future because still there some people who are not familiar with these businesses.

Well we are still in the first part of the year 2023 so a lot can happen even before 2024, so far the artificial intelligence business is seriously gaining grounds and if it continues like this, by the year 2024 it would be huge.

I completely agree with you on this assessment on artificial intelligence technology being something that is going to get even more popular next year because of the way it is going right now. Nothing is going to stop the progress it has been making.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back