What's new

Which browser do you use?

Mathias50

Sep 26, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
hello,Hi there,
Are you doing seo? So what is best browser for seo according to you?
I am using google chrome mostly. I want to know your choice.thx

I make use of different browsers like, PHB browser, kiwi browser, puffin, Mairer but upon all I prefer chrome as the best browser for me

We have many browsers but I'm currently using Opera and chrome to surf the internet but for bizdustry I use the bizdustry app to earn money.

Well I use so many browsers but then I mostly use opera and chrome because it makes things easier and I can easily find what I want in the app and that is it

As for me, Opera mini has been my best browser since last year, they give me free 50 Mb every day to surf the net, it has been really helping. The second browser I love most is UC browser.

After joining this forum, and after many members' recommendations, gave the brave browser a try the past month. Now 4 BAT tokens are going to be deposited within the next 5 days. Felt very excited to earn my first crypto coins. A great initiative and great recommendation from our members thank you. Will also try cryptotabbrowser. Let the gains begin.

I use Google, because Google has all of the websites and is it the fastest of all the browsers. I've tried using internet explorer and FireFox but I didn't really get impressed, they were slower and had less websites which I needed. I'm using other browsers only from curiosity and nothing else, I know that there people who rather using other browsers and not Google but I guess everyone has a different type and desires.

I use Opera which best internet browser which is fastest and secure browser and very light means use less resource to run so it doesn't slow down your system like Google Chrome.

A lot of my friends are actually making use of Mozilla Firefox and it's actually a decent browser if you asked me but as far as I'm concerned, it's always going to be Google Chrome that would always be my best browser. This is because it's something that I've been making use of for years right now and it has always served my purpose of using it.

I've actually tried making use of cryptotab browser which is supposed to mine cryptocurrency for you when you are making use of it but I don't really see much difference or its effectiveness when it comes to mining cryptocurrency for you when you're using it.

As for me I use crome, opera mini and phoenix Firefox. But the one I use the most is the phoenix browser. I use this kind of a browser because of a pdf reader feature which is inbuilt in the browser.
It becomes convenient reading my pdf files hustle free

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back