What's new

Which Ancient Civilization has Impressed You Most?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a deep fascination to learn about various civilization. Based on my self study of history, I am very much fascinated by Indus Valley Civilization. Well, Egyptian civilization was also great but it does not exist today, however, Indus Valley Civilization was a Hindu civilization that still exist.

Egyptian civilization is one of the most fascinating thing that I've seen in the world from history. I wish most of them are still something that are still in existence today so that I will always have a way of associating and incorporating my daily life with it.

The one that fascinates me the most is the ancient Greek society because in them was born all the culture with which the West was molded, others that I like a lot are also the Egyptian or Sumerian.

The one that fascinates me the most is the ancient Greek society because in them was born all the culture with which the West was molded, others that I like a lot are also the Egyptian or Sumerian.
You make an interesting point. Greek civilization is the mother of western civilization. Interestingly, Greek civilization is also the mother of democracy, art, literature, among other things.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back