What's new

Where would you say someone should stay away from in terms of marketing?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
When it comes to marketing there are many places that you can use to market your business or even your websites but some are not always as good as they seem to be. Some sites that can help you with marketing can seem too good to be true and using them can mean you get results you did not want such as bad traffic, and a lot of bots. This comes with any site but you may see an increase in these kinds of traffic if you use a site that was too good to be true.

Are there any sites that you have used in the past for marketing that you have had a bad experience with that you feel others should avoid?

There's a few, but they're mostly gone. I tend to focus my marketing on social media. I feel like social media is the only viable place to promote anything. You can get more eyes on social media than anywhere else. Unless you can get an ad on tv or on a streaming platform, or even ads on sites. Otherwise, social media is good enough for my marketing needs.

You should stay away from buying traffic from individual sellers or website, you should stay away froim using traffic exchange sites and you should strictly prohibut PTC traffic.,

for me, i am more concern with what i market and the place i choose to market, for instance i can not go and advertise a gambling website on a Muslim forum, that would be counter productive.

There are many to market business or website. Each of the ways of marketing has it's advantages and also disadvantage. However, I will ask people to desist from buying traffic to their site. Some people promise website owner and affiliate marketers that they'll push some traffic to their site or link for money.

There are many to market business or website. Each of the ways of marketing has it's advantages and also disadvantage. However, I will ask people to desist from buying traffic to their site. Some people promise website owner and affiliate marketers that they'll push some traffic to their site or link for money.
Buying of traffic to your site is definitely counterproductive and it is not worth it at all in every possible way as you would be buying bot traffic and such traffic would not add any value to your site.

Well I haven't had a bad experience with any of the site, I used for my business even though it was on the social media platforms which I have used once.

Actually it's very important to advise others to avoid any dite which may run their business down if you know.

So far i have not actually come across a site or platform i would want to stop people from using though. I would only advice you use one that you are most comfortable with and you are completely sure you can get your target audience from.

So far i have not actually come across a site or platform i would want to stop people from using though. I would only advice you use one that you are most comfortable with and you are completely sure you can get your target audience from.
then i would say you have been very lucky on your online experience, as i have met so many sites that i would not recommend to anyone to join them based on my past experience.

There was no digital marketing platforms that gave me bad experience. All digital marketing platforms are perfect once you understand the terms and conditions to get customers from them. They are programmed well even though you may see strange messages from some people who are not interested but you should know how to treat it professionally.

When it comes to marketing, there are a few areas that businesses and individuals should be cautious about using unethical techniques to manipulate search engine rankings, such as keyword stuffing, cloaking, or buying backlinks. While these tactics may result in short-term gains, they can ultimately lead to penalties and damage your reputation.

You should stay away from buying traffic to your website because it's not worth it at all; rather, make a website that is actually pleasing to look at and is user-friendly. If you can't do that yourself, hire a professional. My favorite way is through social media platforms because I use them frequently myself and am familiar with them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back