What's new

Where would you like to visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 403

Where in the world would you like to visit once COVID travel restrictions have been lifted? Is there a specific reason as to why you'd like to visit the country? What activities would be on your to-do list?

I actually have two places on my mind, US and Canada. I've long dream to visit these countries whenever I have a breakthrough about it. Though I don't plan on settling there but I'll prefer visiting the regularly to relax after sometimes of hardworking.

Where in the world would you like to visit once COVID travel restrictions have been lifted? Is there a specific reason as to why you'd like to visit the country? What activities would be on your to-do list?
Well... Canada is my first in agenda if at all I want to travel then I would see for myself what people say about the place and feel the atmosphere myself.

The countries I would like to travel to and invest are mostly countries with high rate of corona virus cases, so I would have to spend my tourism until the time the effect of the pandemic will be totally gone.

The countries I would like to travel to and invest are mostly countries with high rate of corona virus cases, so I would have to spend my tourism until the time the effect of the pandemic will be totally gone.
Wait ooo...i don't understand? You mean where there's corona virus is where you would like to visit. Are you anti corona, or the virus can't affect you.

Since I was a child and even growing up as a teenager I have always dreamt of visiting London. I have no reason for my choice let's just say that is the dream have been stalked in

I will love to visit and not only visit, but to stay some times at Malaysia. The main reason or purpose of I wanting to go there, is because the course I want to study practically is there.

I have had Paris, France on my "To Visit" list for a while now. When the effects of the pandemic subside, i guess it will be first stop that i would love to scrap off the list. I guess it is because of the love and romance story behind the town. Am not sure, but i just love stories an the videos i have watched about the place. I wouldn't mind spending sometime over there.

Every inch of the world...I have never been out of my country because I couldn't afford it....but I would love to see and experience the world. A girl can dream rightm?

I would like to visit Australia, the land of the kangaroos. I would love to meet the aborigines. See all the articial and natural tourist attractions. I would like to talk to the people of Australia and be positively infected with the zeal and courage with which they have tackled wild fire and become one of the greatest sporting nations on earth.

All my life, I've always want to explore United State of America. I once tried but was denied the US visa by the US embassy here in Nigeria. I will keep trying though, its a dream that must be fulfilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back