Where to start affiliate marketing?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Most beginners don't know from where should they start their journey as an affiliate, the best platforms where you can start affiliate marketing are:
  • CJ affiliate
  • Amazon associate
  • ClickBank
  • Impact
  • Digistore24
Where did you start your career as an affiliate?

most of the platforms you listed above does not accept people from my country of residency, so i just directly work with platforms that accept people for affiliate programs.

Affiliate marketing is a good way of making money online. But I don't think it's the easiest method. I have tried it before, so I know what I am saying. When i start Affiliate marketing, I join CJ Affiliate, and I was accepted, despite not being from top tier countries. I even heard clickbank accept people from countries. I will give it a trial very soon.

Affiliate marketing starts from learning through a class so that you won't get registered into the network and don't know how to go about marketing and sales. You need to choose niche and affiliate network you like to do business with. You need marketing skills especially how to use social media platforms for advertisement.

I had a pretty bad experience with CJ. When I tried to join Clickbank a long time ago, it was not available for my region. I have been using amazon affiliate marketing since 2013.

Affiliate marketing is the one way of making money online, some people market their business through Amazon, but for me I never market my product on it because I don't how to do it.

I had a pretty bad experience with CJ. When I tried to join Clickbank a long time ago, it was not available for my region. I have been using amazon affiliate marketing since 2013.
Amazon affiliate marketing is also a great network where you can make good amounts, do you have a website for promoting amazon affiliate links?

Amazon affiliate marketing is also a great network where you can make good amounts, do you have a website for promoting amazon affiliate links?
You do not need a website to do affiliate marketing with amazon. You can start promoting amazon affiliate links on social sites like facebook, twitter, even tiktok and youtube.

I started as an affiliate through Amazon Associates. They provide you with a variety of tools and resources to help you promote their products, including banners, links, and widgets. The commission rates vary depending on the product category but typically range from 1% to 10%.

You do not need a website to do affiliate marketing with amazon. You can start promoting amazon affiliate links on social sites like facebook, twitter, even tiktok and youtube.
This is true, you can promote affiliate links with social media platforms but in order to be successful with it, you need to build audience who trust you and your affiliate links.

If you do it through a website, you need traffic on your website, and if you are doing it from your social pages, you will need a lot of followers. If you do not have traffic and followers, there is no way you can generate sales

Affiliate marketing is (or at least can be) a more than decent source of income. Picking the right platform is extremely important, but there's more to it. In my experience, one of the main reasons people don't get to be successful in it is neglecting the tracking and analyzing part. My advice would be - choose software, such as an affiliate dashboard, that allows you to keep track of your affiliate links and how they perform. Have all the data in one place - sessions, clicks, conversions, commissions - so that you can easily compare performance and keep an eye on the decline rates.

Of these, I have only used Amazon Associates and ClickBank. I think for most people, AA is the best option on the list but if you could make it work, you have the potential to ear more on ClickBank.
Definitely, ClickBank is a great affiliate network which is used by most people, beside that people also use CJ affiliate alot to promote their affiliate links.

There are so many ways to start affiliate marketing, even most e-commerce platforms today have an affiliate marketing program that you can join. Amazon for example, is well known as a platform where you can buy and sell and also for its affiliate program.

There are so many ways to start affiliate marketing, even most e-commerce platforms today have an affiliate marketing program that you can join. Amazon for example, is well known as a platform where you can buy and sell and also for its affiliate program.
Amazon is a great platform to do affiliate marketing with because many people know Amazon and trust it's products, so it can be a great way of making money if you have good content writing skills.

In starting affiliate marketing, there are several steps you can take to get started which are choose your niche, research affiliate programs, create valuable content, incorporate affiliate links.

Most beginners don't know from where should they start their journey as an affiliate, the best platforms where you can start affiliate marketing are:
  • CJ affiliate
  • Amazon associate
  • ClickBank
  • Impact
  • Digistore24
Where did you start your career as an affiliate?

Over the last couple of years, Amazon associate and Impact have been the options which I made use of for my affiliate marketing needs. I must confess that it was not an easy task at first but I never gave up.

Over the last couple of years, Amazon associate and Impact have been the options which I made use of for my affiliate marketing needs. I must confess that it was not an easy task at first but I never gave up.

The Clickbank platform is definitely one of the oldest platforms. I have been seeing it for a long time. It was also quite popular during the mid 2000s as well. However, now the affiliate marketing has become quite competitive and many people have a really harder time selling products due to high competition.

The Clickbank platform is definitely one of the oldest platforms. I have been seeing it for a long time. It was also quite popular during the mid 2000s as well. However, now the affiliate marketing has become quite competitive and many people have a really harder time selling products due to high competition.

It's the same thing with almost all online jobs where freelancers make money from, there's a lot of competition now in every sector. You have to offer something very good and unique to stay relevant.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back