jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some genres are good for cheap traffic maybe. They're normally for businesses you wouldn't brag to mom about. Anyway, though, for more moral things, the cheap traffic seems to be a major waste of money. In fact, such companies seem to be such scams - that the borderline between criminal and legal is being crossed.

However, though, all this could be cleared up if such companies were more honest about their methods, but then again, who would buy then? ;) O.K., well, we are told about pop-unders, but how effective are they actually? Where are the real testimonials from real companies that are convincing? :D

Cheap and best don't go hand in hand. Adwords is expensive, you can try out with Facebook ads and Bing ads. Though they are not that cheap, but provides quality visitors. There are many advertising networks which provide cheap traffic, you just need to test them out and find if it works.

You might run ads with facebook or adwords ans try to drive traffic, however, when you run ads you are not just looking for traffic to your websites, you are actually trying to generate revenue and salea. Since you are trying to make money by driving traffic, you should look for quality traffic.

When it comes to paid advertising for your business my suggestion is Facebook Ads. Have you seen an ad where the line at the top says that ad was "liked" by your close friend? That would be interesting so you might click on the ad. But in truth that friend was not even aware of the ad on Facebook. That's how effective the Facebook ad is and it is cheap that starts at $20 (that figure was last year and I hope it has not increased).

Th best cheap traffic I know is search engine optimization. This is a process where by a webmaster or blogger optimize his or her blog for ranking on different search engine. However, this is a long term marketing strategy because you will be able to make money in the long term after optimizing your blog with on page seo strategy.

The word cheap is just a concept that is used to deceive people to part away with their money. There is nothing like cheap traffic getting traffic is expensive so don't allow any scam company the front view of your hard-earned money.

There is no cheap traffic that's really effective, I prefer using the free traffic around instead on cheap traffic, I have tried couple cheap traffic for an affiliate program and my results I got was not satisfactory at all.

I don’t know about you, but I have an obsession with finding cheap website traffic that can convert well.

I mean, I also run ads on Adwords where I pay at least $1 per click… and they are giving me a positive ROI, but sometimes I really like to create a campaign and promote it with clicks that cost anywhere between $0.001 and $0.05 and see if I can make an offer convert with that kind of traffic.

There is a weird satisfaction that I get when I see that I can make money even if I don’t pay a fortune for clicks or don’t have to spend time doing SEO.

Actually quality traffic matters in the advertisement of product. There are so many platforms out there that have low budget advertising. But why not try to run ads with facebook or adwords. They can bring you quality traffic too. Remember to so your research to find out what works for you. Good luck!

Cheap traffic is nothing but a waste of time. you waste your time and you're going to waste your resources because you are not going to get anything at the end of the day from chip traffic. There was a time I was craving for more traffic on my website I was promised to buy but traffic only to to attract penalty to my website. My website go to the indexed as a result. If you are looking for a quality traffic, Google AdWords or Facebook ads.

Modest traffic work can be an incredible asset for advertisers. 2017 emarketer overview found that 42% of little and medium organizations believe Facebook and other social promotions to be the best showcasing technique accessible to them — better than their own sites or email records!

Paid traffic can emerge out of something beyond Facebook, however. In fact, any help you pay for that drives leads or eyeballs to you is a paid traffic source.

Here are a portion of the huge ones:

Show promotions, otherwise known as those things on the page your advertisement blocker deletes

Paid inquiry like Google AdWords or Bing Ads

Web-based media advertisements, the supported substance that shows up in your Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook channels or before the YouTube video you tapped on

Paid disclosure, or the substance advanced by networks like Outbrain Amplify

Supported substance — a sort of substance showcasing that resembles an article on a site or even in a print mag yet is really a piece of substance promoting for a brand

Influencer showcasing, where an online media influencer advances your item or brand for their crowd

Contingent upon the sort of promoting you're getting, you could pay per click (PPC), pay per see (PPV), pay per obtaining/activity (PPA), or simply pay a level rate for each occurrence, for instance with an influencer you by and large buy a specific number of posts.

Cheap traffic will only work on a site that you are not so serious about. But not on your money site. Don't put AdSense on a site with fake or cheap traffic. It is not worth it. Better build your traffic slowly and organically.

What do you mean by cheap traffic? on most PTC site, you can get one visit for 1 cent? Is this cheap traffic? ON traffic exchange sites, you can get, 10K visits for $1, is this cheap traffic? Please explain what is cheap traffic?

I wont recommend you having or using cheap traffic to your blog or Website because it will definitely affect your website in the long run. So my best advice is that as a website owner or blogger one just need to learn the fundamentals of search engine optimization

If you just want views and do nor care about revenue from ads or sales from products, you may use cheap traffic on your site. If making money is your concern, cheap traffic does not work

Some genres are good for cheap traffic maybe. They're normally for businesses you wouldn't brag to mom about. Anyway, though, for more moral things, the cheap traffic seems to be a major waste of money. In fact, such companies seem to be such scams - that the borderline between criminal and legal is being crossed.

However, though, all this could be cleared up if such companies were more honest about their methods, but then again, who would buy then? ;) O.K., well, we are told about pop-unders, but how effective are they actually? Where are the real testimonials from real companies that are convincing? :D
Cheap traffic can be gotten from all the common social media networks, that even with out data, people can have access to their accounts.

I don't quite understand when people talk about cheap traffic. By cheap traffic do they mean to say a traffic service that promises to send you 10K views for just $1. Come on guys, this is fake traffic which does not generate ad revenue and sales.

There are some products or links that are good for cheap adverts like pop adverts. An affiliate products is good for cheap adverts most especially with pop-up or pop under ads type. Sometimes it is one in one thousand visitor that will complete the offer.

If you are always going for the cheapest, you might at some point be sacrificing quality for crap most times unknowingly. Not everything we are to be sticking for the cheap way out

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back