What's new

where is a safe place to invest for beginners?

As a beginner it is best to start by learning, one must take his or her time to first learn. One must be very patient to learn. after learning process one can now start gradually little by little and try as much as possible to learn from ones mistake. With this one will succeed over time.

Yes even now what I am doing is that I do not trade again I just invest the little money I make online,and most of the investment I do I do it with good cryptocurrency with the possibility of investing in for the period of two yes up
Is simply nice that you invest for the period of 2 years on order to see your coins gaining value till that time. Long time investment have always been the best pick for financial derivative.

Is simply nice that you invest for the period of 2 years on order to see your coins gaining value till that time. Long time investment have always been the best pick for financial derivative.
Seriously there was a time I had tron about 5000 or so last year and it was very cheap then, I wish I know more about cryptocurrency then I could have considered that cryptocurrency for long-term investment, if I had it till now my networth could have been almost $1000 by now. I sold it off because the movement was sluggish and i used the money to eat, I even use part of the money to buy mp3 sef.

Seriously there was a time I had tron about 5000 or so last year and it was very cheap then, I wish I know more about cryptocurrency then I could have considered that cryptocurrency for long-term investment, if I had it till now my networth could have been almost $1000 by now. I sold it off because the movement was sluggish and i used the money to eat, I even use part of the money to buy mp3 sef.
You're so funny @Sotherefore. You used your investment money to eat and buy MP3. Its not bad, but it sounds funny though. Since no one can predict the market, so we always see surprises at some point.

Any trusted government organisation is safe and secure for you to invest on,an investment that is supported by the government should be the best we should concentrate on now, online investment can be very risky sometimes even cryptocurrency.
How does one get to know about the investments that are supported by the government ? I always wonder if there are any such opportunities available to people.

You're so funny @Sotherefore. You used your investment money to eat and buy MP3. Its not bad, but it sounds funny though. Since no one can predict the market, so we always see surprises at some point.
Lolz, when i tell people about this they always laugh hard,there is nothing I could have done then because I was just so naive and I didn't know much about cryptocurrency,I actually expected to be rich overnight ,I didn't know that in cryptocurrency it will take a long time to yield reasonable profit.

How does one get to know about the investments that are supported by the government ? I always wonder if there are any such opportunities available to people.
Investment that are supported by the government depends on the location, in Africa especially in Nigeria you can see and investment that is directly from the government such as treasury bill, this is what a lot of Nigerian citizens are doing.

Lolz, when i tell people about this they always laugh hard,there is nothing I could have done then because I was just so naive and I didn't know much about cryptocurrency,I actually expected to be rich overnight ,I didn't know that in cryptocurrency it will take a long time to yield reasonable profit.
Lol, you're still making me to laugh with the actions you took. But that's that, you did it cos you aren't accustomed with Cryptocurrency back then. Now you've learned that, its never a get rich quick scheme. Patience and experience is needed to take your investment higher.

What type or manner of investment are you talking about here that you are interested in so that we can direct you accordingly to make your I vestment choices based on available options that'll be given to you

The best place i will suggest you move your investment to , if you are keen on investing your money online is crypto currency , because many have invest and they didn't regret

As a beginner I wouldn't suggest you to invest in bitcoin because if bitcoin value fall you will panic so I think that investing in stocks and especially in big companies it will be the best for you

Just like many other people have suggested, I would also advise you to invest in cryptocurrency. I would like to be honest with you, there are not many online investment sites that would pay you and which you can trust. This is because there are many online investment sites that scam people. So, you should go for cryptocurrency investment.

The safest investment for beginners is mutual funds. Your funds are managed by the experts. You may also try crypto currency s this invetsment method is growing popular these days.

Investment that are supported by the government depends on the location, in Africa especially in Nigeria you can see and investment that is directly from the government such as treasury bill, this is what a lot of Nigerian citizens are doing.
Nice knowing about this then, even though a lot of us are fed up with the unstable government policies and won't want to do anything that involves the government directly.

Nice knowing about this then, even though a lot of us are fed up with the unstable government policies and won't want to do anything that involves the government directly.
Even me I am fed y with the government of my country because they do not really give for the citizen,there is nothing we will do,even with this dealing with the government is much more secure than dealing with an unknown organisation.

Even me I am fed y with the government of my country because they do not really give for the citizen,there is nothing we will do,even with this dealing with the government is much more secure than dealing with an unknown organisation.
True then, at least one knows that should anything go wrong with the investment, the government would try to compensate investors, unlike it would have been with private investment platforms.

as a beginner I am very interested in investing because many of them can be successful because of investing, but before that I want to ask where is a safe and reliable investment place? Is there a specific website or site?
From this I can depict that you have heard of investment and he people gained a lot of ROI after some years but you don't know the bad side of it... I will advice you search for bad investment and learn so you won't fall into scam.

True then, at least one knows that should anything go wrong with the investment, the government would try to compensate investors, unlike it would have been with private investment platforms.
if you're investing with the government on treasury bill or government Bond there is no possibility of anything happening to your money because the money that is handled by the government is 100 safe in that manner.

The best place and and part to invest is on crypto currency. ,you can easily make more profit from your investment at a very short time frame that is the importance of investing

well I cannot advise you to invest in something that is not good but I've seen a lot of people investing in cryptocurrency and they're making it and I think you should also try that, you can invest your money in the bank or any other trusted government organisation.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back