What's new

where is a safe place to invest for beginners?

Saving money in fixed deposit is outdated, just like one is just continually giving government money through central bank to the rich when they are other profitable business out there
So do you really mean that there is no profitable way a person can invest his or her money in the Nigerian banking institute ? Sometimes ago a lot of people were saving their money in the Treasury bill but I don't really know about it now if it is still profitable

So do you really mean that there is no profitable way a person can invest his or her money in the Nigerian banking institute ? Sometimes ago a lot of people were saving their money in the Treasury bill but I don't really know about it now if it is still profitable
I didn't say that it is not profitable I am just airing my opinion that one could make a better decision with better profit than waiting for a treasury bill that offers like 9 - 12% per year when inflation rate is about @15%

I wouldn't say there's something like a safe and reliable investment because investments always need risk taking. I would advise a beginner to study a lot about investing and invest only what he or she can afford to lose.

As a beginner , never rush into any investment at first , you need to take your time and go through many tutorials on how investing works before finally investing in any investment .

Stock market is one of the best way or safe place to invest in, the risk is very low and you are rest assured of anytime you want money or give it for the running of the business.

Stock market is one of the safest ways to start investing for a begginer but you also need a little knowledge on the stock market before you can invest in stock , I prefer crypto currency investment.
Stock market is one of the best way or safe place to invest in, the risk is very low and you are rest assured of anytime you want money or give it for the running of the business.

I wouldn't really say that the stock market is the best place for beginners to invest and feel safe I mean what if the stock market crashes after the beginner invests.

I wouldn't really say that the stock market is the best place for beginners to invest and feel safe I mean what if the stock market crashes after the beginner invests.
Stock market are not meant beginners in the sense that you have to know much about stock market before you can actually venture into it , and if you don't know about it, it might actually crash in the process.

Stock market are not meant beginners in the sense that you have to know much about stock market before you can actually venture into it , and if you don't know about it, it might actually crash in the process.
I agree with you. One either knows it or doesn't and same applies for the stock market but for someone who is eager to learn, loosing a few currency wouldn't compare to how much someone can make

As a beginner, I will not advise you to invest online, there are many offline businesses that you could venture into. You can do poultry businesses or you open outlet for POS operations . The two are very lucrative.

All investments contain an element of risk, it all depends on the risk factor and the research made to minimize the risk as there isn't a safe heaven so beginners better make research to minimize risks.

I think that the best place to invest is on crypto currency because you don't have to do anything to see your gain but I will advice you to keep it for a long time before cashing out

To me as a beginner who has passion in businesses or investment, you can invest in livestocks farming or poultry farming. Also if you are having zeal on cryptocurrencies is another alternative for you to start your own business as a beginner.

Really nothing as safe space whenever it comes to the financial market. Every single investment that you are going to do is going to come with its own risk but it is just that you should be carefully in order to take only risks that are worth it.

Contrary to what you might be thinkin,g there's actually no any safe way of investing your money, because you just have to make sure you're investing in a field where you are very knowledgeable of what is happening there.

I dont think there is any platform or forum to which it's save to invest for beginners without experiencing stress or risk in such business because risk is inevitable.

Crypto is probably the "safest" investment for beginners assuming you don't invest a lot. Another option would be gold or silver. Some invest in copper as well.

I believe that centralised exchanges are usually the best place for you to invest in cryptocurrency. This is because you can be able to be rewarded for it and you can be able to have access to swap it for another one very easily.

There is no any safe place for a beginner to start his or her investment, it is just a preferable places to start and most preferable starting place or investment are investment like the stocking trading and buying and selling of cryptocurrencies.

Definitely in state bonds, which are very secured and also a country's bank doesn't go bankrupt that easily so you can trust it to be a safe place to invest in.
Although the earnings are very minor (at least that's the case in Israel) 2% in a year they are yet something and at least it is not risky. I will definitely do it myself since there is almost no risk at all by doing it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back