What's new

Where in the world would you like to visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am someone that would like traveling when I am financially okay to do so. So places like Canada, Brazil, Spain, Germany, Norway well allow me say Europe as a continent and middle east. I mean the Arab nations . well thats all for me

if I can be anywhere in the world right now I think I would love to visit the Eiffel tower which is in Paris France and also get to see the statue of Liberty in New York.

I would love to visit Italy. I have friends over there that I would like to see one more time. Another country I would like to visit is Australia and that's because of my favorite music band is there (hillsongs)

In Africa, I would love to visit south africa, Ferrari world to be precise because I would love to see fast cars and new York outside africa.

Where in the world would you like to visit?​

As part of my retirement plan, I will like to travel around world to see the seven wonders of the world in colossus in greece
Taj Mahal in India
Petra in Jordan
Christ the redeemer in Brazil
Chitizen Itza in Mexico e.t.c

I would really love to visit places like london ,south Africa ,canada and the rest ,these are some of the places i would love to visit

I would like to visit United State of America,most especially newyork city, because I always see it in a video and I like everything I see about this city so much tho.
I’d love to visit Spain cause I want to see the most beautiful beech and also I’d love to visit their art galary. I’d also love to visit Greece cause of the ancient buildings it posses and lastly Egypt I’d love to see the pyramids and pharaoh’s embalmed body

There are many counties I want to visit. I want to go to Dubai to see the tallest building in the world. I want to go to Portugal to meet Ronaldo and I want to goto Canada to see the suspended lake.

There are many countries in the world I would like to visit this is because I love travelling, but one of my favourite country which I would like to visit is Canada.

There are so many places I will.like to go to around the world. For a start, I would want to go the bahamas and see how it looks like

I would to visit the city of Innsbruck in Austria 🇦🇹, i love the hills and mountains and the beautiful buildings, i love the arrangement of the building and the city is a tourist center, i just love everything about Innsbruck
US and Canada are my major target for now. I've been dreaming for years to go to any of this countries. I will just to visit those countries whenever I have a vacation at my work and decide to have some rest. I don't plan to settle down permanently there.

The world is a beautiful place.
I want to visit each and every place in these earth. I want to see and experience the earth before i die.

Where in the world would you like to visit?​

There are many places in the Earth that I would like to visit, many countries in the Asian continent, like Israel, China, India, etc. there are very many of them. also in African countries, Egypt, Ethiopia, etc. they are very many

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back