What's new

Where Have You Invested Your Money Right Now?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
We know that investing money is quite important for all the people. This is why so many people invest money in many different kinds of business in order to generate passive income. So where have you invested your money right now?

I have invested in the stock market, crypto market, high-yield bank deposits, mutual funds, and bonds. I am always compounding my investment. By compounding my investment, hopefully, I will become a millionaire before I become 50 years old.

As you mentioned investment is very important for people because it can make a passive income stream for you, I think the best investments are stocks, crypto and real estate, for now I am raising money to invest in stocks in near future.

i have invested in almost every form of business that is possible or emerging trend from nft, crypto currency, affiliate marketing, forex stock market etc and i have gotten my own fair share of profit and losses.

i have invested in almost every form of business that is possible or emerging trend from nft, crypto currency, affiliate marketing, forex stock market etc and i have gotten my own fair share of profit and losses.
You are saying the right thing I also invest my money in crypto and forex trading but now forex seems a bit unprofitable to me so I rather switched to crypto I trade crypto full time now and I do affiliate marketing as well this business is given me what I really need

Actually I have always thought of investing my money online but I still remain scared due to my past failed experience and it hurt when I see other people earning well from their investment.

You are saying the right thing I also invest my money in crypto and forex trading but now forex seems a bit unprofitable to me so I rather switched to crypto I trade crypto full time now and I do affiliate marketing as well this business is given me what I really need
I left forex trading because I believe the level of manipulation in the forex market is much higher compare to the crypto-currency market that is why I invested my time in learning crypto trading.

I left forex trading because I believe the level of manipulation in the forex market is much higher compare to the crypto-currency market that is why I invested my time in learning crypto trading.
I don't think that anything is been manipulated in the forex market rather it's depends on the level of skill and experience which you have that can proof either you can trade forex very well or not,but I see crypto trading as the best business which anyone can do right now

Actually I have always thought of investing my money online but I still remain scared due to my past failed experience and it hurt when I see other people earning well from their investment.
Fear is the biggest obstacles on someone's path to success, your past failure was just to teach you not to stop you, try to invest your money in something profitable like stocks or crypto and hold your investments for years.

Right now I have invested some money I to some cryptocurrencies that I know have the potential to do well in the future. I am also looking into some bonds that I can invest in as well.

I have some investment in Bitcoin and I also make a move to invest in some faucet site to compound my interest . Lately, I am thinking of going into forex trading but I need to gain relevant experience.

Right now I am still saving I have not invested my money in anywhere because I have never save enough money to invest, I am still trying in order to meet up so that I can start saving.

We know that investing money is quite important for all the people. This is why so many people invest money in many different kinds of business in order to generate passive income. So where have you invested your money right now?
I invested in cryptocurrency and some stocks so far it's not really profitable, but I hope it will change soon. I'm a little worried I'm going to only lose money, but I didn't invest that much so it wouldn't hurt a lot, but it would still be nice to get a profit.

I invested in cryptocurrency and some stocks so far it's not really profitable, but I hope it will change soon. I'm a little worried I'm going to only lose money, but I didn't invest that much so it wouldn't hurt a lot, but it would still be nice to get a profit.
crypto currency trading is one of the best business which I do now I think it's easy to start Compare to when I was doing forex,but now am trying to invest with ptc program it's one of the best investment I may consider upgrade and renting referral so I can earn from my downtime is what I want to do

Currently, I only invested my money into high yield banks depositions simply because in previous years, I have tried to invest some of my income, into forex and crypto, but it couldn't yield better incomes back.

Investing is actually very important. For now, I am invested in some crypto currencies, Thought the market is down presently. But I intend holding for a very long term.
I also have small investment in stocks.

For now I have invested my money on forex trading and I'm still doing well with it,forex trading just about managing risks and managing your expectations as well.

I have been investing my money for a while now , most importantly investing in crypto currency because I have stop investing in hyip and ponzi scheme at the moment ,

At the moment, i do not have any investment, i am more focused on investing in myself. I want to grow and improve my skills so i can be able to compete with others who are in the same field as me.

Well actually I want to start investing in crypto currency now I have seen someone who want to guide me accordingly but my forex trading jobs is not giving me enough chance to give full attention to that I trade forex and I believe crypto will be additional benefits

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back