What's new

Where do you spend your online earnings mostly on??

First of all am not earning much at all doing online works and since it do have terminal time for withdrawal self I do spend them on feedings sometimes and they are enough for my t fares .

First of all am not earning much at all doing online works and since it do have terminal time for withdrawal self I do spend them on feedings sometimes and they are enough for my t fares .
Well , all you need to is to work in several paid to post site like forum coin , create daily Target and you will make enough money from them .

Now that school has vacated I really want to save all my online earnings and also use them to start something big in the nearest future.
This is one smart move you have decided to take . And it is also a bold.one at that too. Saving is not really easy especially if you're having so many things that needs your attention

There is nothing like where I spend mostly of my online earning on, as long as I have responsibilities and expenses to handle and if I have enough cash from it, I will use it.
Laughs, you're always amusing me with your comments. The essence of making money be it online or offline is using it to solving some of your problem.

Yes I don't see any reason why there should be any preference where someone should actually spend these are money whichever responsibility that comes up the person should spend the money on it.

I have some coins too that havw dropped like yours and would definitely wait for very lengthy period before I decide to sell as I don't want to lose out.
You know how painful it is to see your investment dropping down more than half of what you invested. But I'm hopeful it will improve as time goes on.

I am saving to be able to start buying domain names that I would be be reselling very soon to interested end users who find then useful.

I actually spend my online earnings on some other investments that will fetch me more money. The part reason of leaving my money to accumulate the more so that it'll be sufficient to invest in whatsoever I wish to invest on

I just want to keep saving around Cryptocurrency long time, no matter the bearish run that is affecting the entire Cryptocurrency, I'm still optimistic that my investment around Cryptocurrency can't go in vain.

I spent most of my online earnings on the payments of utility bills, buying of data, transportation, groceries and fashion accessories depending on what I needs when I received the money.

I just want to keep saving around Cryptocurrency long time, no matter the bearish run that is affecting the entire Cryptocurrency, I'm still optimistic that my investment around Cryptocurrency can't go in vain.
I also save my online earnings but I don't use it for investing on crypto or even on stocks. My savings serve as my emergency fund so that I have peace of mind. The feeling that I have money in the bank for my emergency use gives me the confidence and the feeling of satisfaction.

I like the idea of @Alexandoy that he is trying to save his money to find out how much he has been making on monthly basis with paid to post site, I think I'll also do the same to find out how much I make on monthly.

I also save my online earnings but I don't use it for investing on crypto or even on stocks. My savings serve as my emergency fund so that I have peace of mind. The feeling that I have money in the bank for my emergency use gives me the confidence and the feeling of satisfaction.
That's good too, everyone does what's pleasing to them, just as you've preferred saving in.the bank given you more peace of mind. Why others prefer saving around Cryptocurrency and criticize banks for their outrageous charges.

I spend my online.net mostly on the things I where are the things I eat. Most importantly I also spend on the data I use getting this online

Well for me, i am still yet to place a withdrawal yet but i have a feeling it will be very soon especially if can get to what i set for myself this week because self i want to taste the fruit of my labour that i have been labouring for, for almost a month i have been labouring for this site

Thanks for enlightening me about how to buy eBook. I see third party agents at binance helping users to shop online with their Cryptocurrency I'll try if it will enable me shop online.
One of the recent faucet sites that is firefaucet has also started offering gift cards to various places in your country (Nigeria) in order to cash out your earnings, which is a great way to diversify your earning usage as well. You should check it out.

I like the idea of @Alexandoy that he is trying to save his money to find out how much he has been making on monthly basis with paid to post site, I think I'll also do the same to find out how much I make on monthly.
That is a great idea. Though I already know how much I earn monthly since I have daily targets. This money enables me to buy data bundles and cover other expenses.

That is a great idea. Though I already know how much I earn monthly since I have daily targets. This money enables me to buy data bundles and cover other expenses.
It is very good that you have a target set for yourself, because that gives you something to work towards in order to try and manage your time and your ventures that you are using to make that earning as well.

One of the recent faucet sites that is firefaucet has also started offering gift cards to various places in your country (Nigeria) in order to cash out your earnings, which is a great way to diversify your earning usage as well. You should check it out.
I've tried that before but didn't earn much that's why I abandoned the Firefaucet crypto mining site, which pays minimal amount of coins. And the min to withdrew is very high. Making hard to reach withdrawal on time.

I spent most of my online earnings on the payments of utility bills, buying of data, transportation, groceries and fashion accessories depending on what I needs when I received the money.
Working on paid to post site may not be able to generate you enough money to gather for all this needs, maybe you have other ways of making money online, it's nice I wish you good luck.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back