What's new

Where do you spend your online earnings mostly on??

I usually transfer it to my crypto wallet and sell it when the value is high or I can just use it for my monthly moblie data subscription depending on the amount !

It is very important that people save and utilise the money the end online or useful things because last year I made some cool amount of money but I could not do anything reasonable with it which is too bad.
It is really bad when ever we sit to think about how much money we made in the past and how we failed to use them appropriately.
Post automatically merged:

Crypto investment have carried out all my earnings online down due to the ongoing bearish run that brought down my coin's value, more than half.
That is really devastating and this is why I always rush to convert my bizdustry and forum earninngs to USDT before it starts going down from the amount I received.

Last edited:
Yes, and being a student as well this can serve as a source of side income for me which is quite nice to have that cushion to fall back on if there are inforeseen expenses in a month.
You're simply right, it can serve as a back up when emergencies arise in the future for your academic pursuit. I'm a student too, I'll say that my online earnings have helped me to carter for some demanding needs in my education.

These days I am saving some portion of my earnings as crypto currency and using portion some of my earnings to pay my bills. I have limited earnings.

Respect by online earnings on my immediate needs most times I use my online earnings to buy cryptocurrencies for further investment.
I like that move as well. A very smart move it is i must say. That online earning can also put more money into your pocket by reinvesting profitably on cryptocurrency

I actually spend my earnings on other things like little expenses that can't wait till the end of the month but I am hoping that would change because I would like to save and invest my earnings.

You're simply right, it can serve as a back up when emergencies arise in the future for your academic pursuit. I'm a student too, I'll say that my online earnings have helped me to carter for some demanding needs in my education.
That is very good. And it does help quite a bit. I once purchased an ebook textbook with the use of cryptocurrency to avoid me having to fork out much more for the physical copy of the book.

That is very good. And it does help quite a bit. I once purchased an ebook textbook with the use of cryptocurrency to avoid me having to fork out much more for the physical copy of the book.
Hmm, how did you do that bro?? I know that most online stores aren't accepting crypto payment at the moment, that's why its surprising to me.

Hmm, how did you do that bro?? I know that most online stores aren't accepting crypto payment at the moment, that's why its surprising to me.
There are a few online sites that you can use to purchase books with cryptocurrency, and also there are places where you can buy amazon vouchers and so forth and use those for ebook as well. Very helpful when you need a textbook :)

So many people do not invest what they can afford to lose that is why they always scream whenever there is a dip like they didn't know about the volatility of crypto currencies before going into the market.
Lol!! You're right. They must understand that there will always be a dip wether they like it or not in the course of their invested money in the market. If they have invested a good sum that can withstand the worst dip they can project before investing, they wouldn't be screaming

Lol!! You're right. They must understand that there will always be a dip wether they like it or not in the course of their invested money in the market. If they have invested a good sum that can withstand the worst dip they can project before investing, they wouldn't be screaming
Sure , I always do not agree to suggest what coins to buy whenever friends ask me as I already know they don't want to do their own personal research and would easily blame me later.

There are a few online sites that you can use to purchase books with cryptocurrency, and also there are places where you can buy amazon vouchers and so forth and use those for ebook as well. Very helpful when you need a textbook :)
Thanks for enlightening me about how to buy eBook. I see third party agents at binance helping users to shop online with their Cryptocurrency I'll try if it will enable me shop online.

As for me I spend most of my online earning on bitcoin investment. This is because bitcoin business is a very good business. And it is a business of my choice. And I also spend most of my online earning on stock such as cloth and shoes
This is a very good move and bitcoin is one of the most secure cryptocurrency someone can ever own. it is just a matter of time before you become a millionaire investing in bitcoins.

There is nothing like where I spend mostly of my online earning on, as long as I have responsibilities and expenses to handle and if I have enough cash from it, I will use it.

Cryptocurrency have really hampered the income I made online, my coins are simply dipping down I'm growing infuriated about that, but I'm still hopeful.

Cryptocurrency have really hampered the income I made online, my coins are simply dipping down I'm growing infuriated about that, but I'm still hopeful.
Do you have plans to sell off any moment from now or you would continue to hold on for when prices would begin to go up again?

Personally, my online earnings is not that much as I am earning from just few sites at the moment, so I mostly use it to recharge my phone, buy data to continue working online and if I have it accumulated, I can just withdraw it to one of these coin exchange sites and leave there to fluctuate with the market and take any opportunity that comes. That is my take.

Do you have plans to sell off any moment from now or you would continue to hold on for when prices would begin to go up again?
Since I have no choice I'll keep the coins there to completely drain down since that's the purpose of Cryptocurrency at the moment. Even in the next 10 years it will be there until I see profit for the invested funds I suffered to raise online.

Since I have no choice I'll keep the coins there to completely drain down since that's the purpose of Cryptocurrency at the moment. Even in the next 10 years it will be there until I see profit for the invested funds I suffered to raise online.
I have some coins too that havw dropped like yours and would definitely wait for very lengthy period before I decide to sell as I don't want to lose out.

I have had a lot of saving goals over the past few months and right ow I am saving to gather enough money to buy post basic form and also a laptop to start free lancing.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back