What's new

where do you see yourself after 10 years??

me in 10 years I am my own superhero, done everything I have dreamed until then.

Yeah im dreaming to be one of the richest peoples in the world by 10 years lol and i think i could
be an owner of a famous company and make a lot of money

I am 24 years old now .. and after 10 years i see my self married and maybe with kids ... perhaps a son and a daughter ... but i hope with all my heart it will be away from my current place

In ten years, I hope to see myself retired, in another city, because I live in the capital and I love the countryside, enjoying a lot of peace, health and life. With my respective comforts

In ten years, I see myself at the prime of pursuing my dreams and at the heart of living a peaceful life and helping as many people as possible. I want to be a time where I create opportunities for everyone regardless of race or color.

I have a good potential and good prediction about my future but even with my prediction I might not be 100% sure about it I just pray that whatever I do that in the next 10 years I shall be able to reap good return on what I do now, i just pray for life because if there is life I can achieve even after 10 years from now.but on my own imaginary prediction in the next 10 years I'll Be a millionaire.

In the next 10 years I hope to see myself controlling chains of businesses that I will love to call conglomerate and I would have some children later in life.

In ten years, I see myself at the prime of pursuing my dreams and at the heart of living a peaceful life and helping as many people as possible. I want to be a time where I create opportunities for everyone regardless of race or color.
Excellent your wishes in 10 years @Adebayonle7 , especially being able to provide opportunities for everyone. I hope you have that same inspiration for many years to come, and that it becomes a great reality in your life.

I see myself after ten years a very vaery successful man in all my businesses that I have established and nourished. I think that is already possible

In 10 years I will be a very old lady as I will be 80 years old. That's kind of scary to think about but as long as I am in reasonable health I will be happy to still be alive. My mother lived until she was 90 so who knows.

In ten years time I have already finished giving birth to my kids and they will be all grown up by then. I will have a lot of proud achievement, and also focus at impacting in other peoples life.

In the next 10 years I would be in my early thirties, now that is a golden age I have heard of and i intend to make the nest use of it by being really successful in my chosen field.

Ten years from now, the little things that I have started would have grown, I would be having different challenges then because I would have conquered the ones I am presently facing.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back