What's new

where do you see yourself after 10 years??

In a decade I see myself living my dream, all things depends on God no doubt but as individuals we have to try our best still so in a decade I see myself living my dream cos I don't see myself as a quitter

Do you think that your situation will be good after 10 years or not!

how do you see yourself after a couple of years?
I have a strong belief my situation will be better than it is now in the next 10 years, because of the level of ideas in my head, but presently it may not look like that because of what I am going through but I am doing the best I can to get out of the current situation and be that person I see in my head.

I hope to see myself as a successful business owner, and also yo have my company that I can manage on my own, that is what I will like to be in next 10 years.

With the plan and strategy I have put in place, 2 years time will be the beginning of living in wealth and everlasting joy. By 10 years time, I would have accomplished all my dreams by His grace

I will be 20 this June so let's say by next 10 years I would have added things up like schools completed my masters and would have gotten married with kids 1or 2 by then.

I see myself living in my father's house working in a decent job, talking and having fun with him, I've always liked to hangout with my father and since my parents are divorced I couldn't do it everyday. I hope to move to my father's house in a year when I finish school and then a better period of time will began :).

I dont really know but I think ill become a investor and learn how to not lose money while investing. Starting a business. I have a really good idea that no one has done it as I know from now so ill begin doing it when I got enough money for it! :D

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back