What's new

Where do you like to spend your vacation?

Canadian

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Aug 15, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Here are some options:
Beach, Tropical forest or Snow Mountain?
I like spend my vacation here in my province. There are many great campgrounds and places to go and things to do here. What about you?

I'm more of mountain and waterfall type of guy. So I'd prefer to spend my time in such place. I don't think I have much interest in beach and other places. As those are getting crowded. And people are going to have their share of the issues with such places. Vacation is not something all the people can afford these days though. So I'd try to go to nearby places which are calm and lot better if you ask me. I am tired of going to places where it is less crowd to that part.

I like to spend my vacation in other country. I like somewhere in Europe maybe Ireland. I always see pictures are how lovely are the views. It is somewhat serene. Besides, I like also to experience the four seasons which we do not experience in tropical country. I like to be know its culture. I want to know how savory are their dishes too,

I like going to the provinces of the Philippines. They have a lot of beach and especially the white sand of boracay. also in palawan. I like waters so i prefer spending my vacation near the waters where air is soothing.

I'd go for beach setting. Haahaha back on my younger days we always go to the beach at least on a weekend with my mom and dad and stay there for the whole day. I have this favorite beach back here in our country its called "BORACAY" I consider this place my third home. I usually visit the place at least once a year and stay there for at least a week. Just bumming around and enjoying the white sand beach. Now when time turns 4:00pm in the afternoon I would see to it to stay in one of my favorite cafe they call it Cafe Del Sol and have my coffee and wait for the very beautiful golden sunset. Cant wait to see this beautiful island again. :)

I wanna go to some place where there's no electricity, no internet connection, a place near the beach where I can see the fishes swimming around, I need to make a fire out of wood. I wanna spend some time with nature, the life as before with not so much complications. I wanna take a breath of fresh air and let the coldness of fresh water from water pump feel my body. I want to realize how far life took me that I should live it to the fullest.

I would to spend my vacation in the mountains. I love to camp. It makes me feel comfortable and it gives me peace of mind. Being one with the nature for me is more relaxing than going to beaches which are packed with people or going to night clubs. I can't simply stand with the noise.

For the past few years I've went to USA for my vacations to spend time with my girlfriend and now fiancee, soon wife, this summer.I liked it because it is a beautiful country I am coming in to in next few months.
When I was teen and before that, I would spend my school vacation away from the capital of our country, in a small and remote town where my parents are coming from with beautiful mountains, rivers, nature and would stay 2 out of 3 months there.Last month I would spend going to the beach since even though we do not have it in my city, it is only 1 hour drive away and we take the train.

I like to spend my vacation starting early climbing mountains then going down in the after noon and rest on seaside beach in the evening chillin and relaxing.
I also like spending my vacation going in different places, specially here in Philippines that has a lot of islands to offer. like taking timeless pictures, achieving and doing everything I can while I am still young.

I'm looking at getting into Paris the city of love with my partner for a lovely getaway. I read about how lovely the place is with lovely tourist attractions and I can't wait to vacation in France most importantly Paris and have a time of my life. It always good to vacation in another country whenever one get the chance it really healthy for ones mind and well being.

I wanna spend my vacation on Palawan some where part of the Philippines they said that Philippines is a really nice place and I wanted to go there and spend my vacation and try there foods. Philippines they said that Filipino people is so nice to strangers and really helpful in terms of asking anything. Palawan on Philippines.

My favorite place to spend my vacation is to the beach, I like to stay on a beach and enjoy the sun and have fun with my family, I also like to go the mountain but only in the summertime.

I would love to spend my vacation at Dubai in the United Arab Emirates because of the serenity of the weather, the beautiful environment and also the landscape. I would also love to go see the ocean. It will be a lovely view.

Since my childhood I love vampire and my love for them introduce me to the place Roman, though I am a grown up now, but still my desire to visit Roman has not chnaged.

Picnic with family is always fun but as a start, maybe somewhere is south Africa then move to a more cool, peaceful and high security country like Canada.
Have been researching on countries that are best for vacation then I was this Amalfi Coast in Italy,men that place is very good for a scenic and relaxing trip with Italian wine and food.very good for honey moon and it will be remarkable

South Korea is one country I admire a lot and wish to go there one day, the culture and technology advancement in that country makes me feel like spending my entire life there, more so, the have a lot of recreational centers too.

i would like to spend my vacation or holiday in a place that has mountains, i love the view, it makes me appreciate the world a lot more. i also love staying at the beach and waterfronts, i love the way the wind blows in such areas

I'd like to travel to south korea some day, it's my dream to go there of course because of korean pop but not only, I bet the food here is delicious and korea is so innovative (it's one of the first countries that developed IoT in real life)

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back