What's new

Where do you find inspiration??

If you're a designer out there are so many places in which you can find inspiration from. If you're a Traveller, there are lots of things that will inspire you.

I think what the threat creator is trying to point at is - who is your mentor. If that's what you mean, then, anyone who wants to be successful must have a mentor whom he will look up to for advice. Your mentorship journey will not allow you go astray, you will remain focused and you get inspired by your mentor

I'm not a graphic designer but one thing I do know is that people do love to be appreciated for their work so I know that definately, graphic designers would definitely find it motivating to receive positive comments.

I do get most of my inspiration from music because I understand that with music I can overcome anything difficult that is on my way,reading of inspirational books can also give me the inspiration i need in times of difficulties.

Some persons actually get inspiration from great designers and persons they think are good enough to be their role model when it comes to making good designs

My one source of inspiration comes from people's stories and the books I have read. My inspiration also comes from my past and what I have learnt so far. My inspiration comes automatically when I see the place I'm coming from and where I'm going to

To be a great designer you must find a source of inspiration to keep your works creative . So how can you find this inspiration ?
So many things could give you inspiration,is just for you to search and look for the one that is best for you and that will work very best for you as well,if I should prescribe one for you it might not work for you as it does for me.

I find inspiration from any means that I could resonate with. It could be sports, lifestyle, academics or politics. The moment the story line is legitimate and rewarding, I draw inspiration from it.

I do get most of my inspiration from music because I understand that with music I can overcome anything difficult that is on my way,reading of inspirational books can also give me the inspiration i need in times of difficulties.
I love listening to music too and this enables me to stay focused and avoid getting into trouble too. Music gives me a high sense of motivation any time that I am down.

I love listening to music too and this enables me to stay focused and avoid getting into trouble too. Music gives me a high sense of motivation any time that I am down.
there are some music that does that, and most of the time I like listening to country music as I do not have time for Nigeria music except few of them, i always consider Nigerian music as noise. What type of music are you always interested on ?

Looking at the graphics uses on someone else's websites, looking at the design of other websites can give you an idea where to start. But never copy someone's work.

To be a great designer you must find a source of inspiration to keep your works creative . So how can you find this inspiration ?
I find inspiration from the works of people that inspired me to start of in the first place. They are the best source of motivation I can think of.

I found inspiration from the books I read. My requirement is also is source of inspiration for me. I also find inspiration from those who have achieve something worthwhile in their life.

I would not say that I am a very good designer as I'm still a little rusty but most of the recent designs I have done were mostly inspired by art; music, some previous work etc

I derive inspiration through the achievement and feat of great and substantial individuals. I derive inspiration from the glamour of technological advancement.

I get inspiration from books that I read,and also from classes online, classes like udemy,side Hussle,the teachers are very inspirational

Although I am not a designer yet but in a situation like this I believe the best thing I will do is to always keep my skill updated, this will really help you in so many pies at least to have more employment based on what the society is needing at that period of time.

If you want to create projects and if you are looking for inspiration you can check website marketplaces (where you can buy and sell websites). Website marketplaces showcase different kind of websites and you can easily take inspiration.
Post automatically merged:

If you want to create projects and if you are looking for inspiration you can check website marketplaces (where you can buy and sell websites). Website marketplaces showcase different kind of websites and you can easily take inspiration.

Last edited:
I get an inspirational whenever I am praying to my creator, I always to be alone during that period, my belief that period is that HE the creator is with me

Immersing myself in different forms of art and leaving time for myself when I can think freely (without any distractions) usually work for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back