What's new

Where do you find inspiration??

As a designer I feel to get motivated and inspired to continue your job should not be a difficult task to obtain.

From experience, any time I glance at my previously achieved works, I get fired up to push further for more achievement. You can as well practice this.
I derive my inspiration mostly when I study my Bible or during songs. Most times I also get inspiration from online through different interesting stories.

I may agree with the inspiration but I guess most websites have a template and the design is only secondary. My take on the design is the talent of the designer so whether there is inspiration or not the mixing of colors (foreground and background) will be easier for a talented and experienced designer. Unfortunately for me I don't have the talent.

Inspiration can be found anywhere even in places where one never expected, it could be with music or books for others and some it's nature, some it's movies whatever it is there is always a difference with each person

By experience you find inspiration as you can find all ideas of websites are repetitive so for example if you will run a PTC site or dropshopping site or paid to read email site or blog site there are same structure so you have to be original and find ideas that are not devellopped by competitors sites or few ones to motivate users otherwise people can just leave your website after few days or months of work if they don't find something special.

In my case, I get inspiration from hearing and listening to a very good music. It keeps me from being distracted in the course of doing my designing jobs all the time

1) first of all from the best classic literature, especially the quoted as christian fiction (Jane Austen's literature, first of all), realistic, psychological and police novels (for ex. John Grisham)
2) psychology blogs and sites
3) classic sci-fi
4) chess
I base my e-books getting inspired by these 4 resources.

Truly inspiration is something or a mode which shapings your decision I mostly find inspiration when watching movies and chatting with highly intellectual individuals whom are better ahead of me whom I always wish to learn from their footsteps.

My inspiration comes from the earning and returns I get from a paid Job. I feel like learning more, I would learn more because I know the more I learn, the More jobs I get and more I earn.
Inspiration is a spiritual thing and there is no way we can separate them. Majority or all of the inspirations either good or bad come from the spirit world. When you're filled will alcohol or taken hard drug you can get inspiration but dont think that this inspiration just come from no where, I actually came form a spirit backing up what you're filled with. The same thing happens when you're filled with the spirit of God.

Many people gain inspiration from different places and inspiration comes to you when your mind is focus sometimes I gained inspiration from things around me and my environment.

To be a great designer you must find a source of inspiration to keep your works creative . So how can you find this inspiration ?
I often find inspiration by taking some time off from my normal daily routines. If i keep my head clear of my normal daily issues, it helps me to be more creative. Also walking in the woods and clearing your mind of everything allows you to get more new insights and ideas to solve the issues at hand.

You get inspiration from high role models, you can get inspired through reading books of great people also and watching videos about peoples achievement at YouTube

I forgot to say it's possible to get inspiration even from conversations with family, relative, friends and acquaintances. For ex., conversations where old people remember their age's facts and circumstances. An artist can get inspired even by the simplest things (it doesn't mean at all simple thing lack importance).

To be a great designer you must find a source of inspiration to keep your works creative . So how can you find this inspiration ?
Inspirations comes in many ways , some get inspiration from listening to music and watching movies, while some get inspiration from their role model, my wife is my own inspiration.

I get most of my inspiration from a lot of people like my mentors who have succeeded in the type of field I am going into because I always believe within me that whatever and how many years it take them to reach the level they are now that I will also try as much as possible to be like them and that is where I get most of my inspiration from, my inspiration is seeing someone else achieve what I want to achieve.

Musical always a source of inspiration to me when I am down,sometimes music can be so powerful in my life it gives me there perfect imaginary view of the situation I am, the assurance that comes with it is always good to motivate me

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back