What's new

Where do write at the most?

I really love to write on sites that pay for articles. I have written for kirkus media the most and they have paid me the most for writing. I also have some write ups on my local opera news.
I love article writing too. Though I don't have any site that I am working on right now. Which niches do you write about in kirkus Media? I could be interested if I can love what I write there.

I love article writing too. Though I don't have any site that I am working on right now. Which niches do you write about in kirkus Media? I could be interested if I can love what I write there.
Kirkus media is not like your regular article writing site. It requires you to read books they provide to you and write down a 400 word article reviewing this books. They pay $5 for a book review. You won't have that time since you are very active on paid to post platforms.

Kirkus media is not like your regular article writing site. It requires you to read books they provide to you and write down a 400 word article reviewing this books. They pay $5 for a book review. You won't have that time since you are very active on paid to post platforms.
I can make time for it. I love reading books and it could be really awesome to earn from writing reviews of them. I will check out the site and see if I can work there.

I can make time for it. I love reading books and it could be really awesome to earn from writing reviews of them. I will check out the site and see if I can work there.
If you are very sure you have the time, you can checkout online book club. org. This one has less stringent requirements to be accepted as a book reviewer. The challenge is that they pay through PayPal. It is exciting and fun to work there though.

Writing on free blogging platforms like Hubpages and Medium will not only help you earn but also build your portfolio. You can use these platforms to show case your writing.

I am not a professional writer so i do not plan to take up writing as a serious means of making money, but i have worked on sites like read.cash before. I do not mind trying on some sites and see what i can make out of it though.

Writing on free blogging platforms like Hubpages and Medium will not only help you earn but also build your portfolio. You can use these platforms to show case your writing.
Yes, that is right. Especially if you want to sell your skills in freelancing sites. You can ask your clients to view your writings in these platforms. You can even attract clients from those sites.

Best thing about writing on article publishing platforms is you can start publishing for free yet you can also make money, and in the mean time you will establish your credibility as a writer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back