What's new

Where Do Hyip Companies Invest Money

Many are scams they tell users that they invest in multiple investment to make more money , but they are only using the option to scam users and they are really fake
They make money through their pores in skin method by regulating people's money and never running into loss but using the people's money.

What ever any of the tells you they do in investing money is all a lie and a ploy to onkeep you thinking they're real. They don't invest anything anywhere. They're simply criminals rubbing you blind of your earnings

I feel bad for those who lost to these kinds of platform but I don't think that's a reason for suicide, I don't think anything is, life always finds a way to balance
This is just the simple truth. Suicide is not the answer but many feel it's an easy way to escape the pains or it's the only ways to come out when they hit a difficult spot in life.

This is just the simple truth. Suicide is not the answer but many feel it's an easy way to escape the pains or it's the only ways to come out when they hit a difficult spot in life.
That's why I advise speaking to a counsellor or the anti suicide unit for people going through tough times or depression, and thankfully we have some of them in our country.

That's why I advise speaking to a counsellor or the anti suicide unit for people going through tough times or depression, and thankfully we have some of them in our country.
Another problem is that most developing countries do not have these offices in place to help out troubled persons. Or in most cases those who are in the position to help would get discouraged simply because people do not go to them

Another problem is that most developing countries do not have these offices in place to help out troubled persons. Or in most cases those who are in the position to help would get discouraged simply because people do not go to them
I believe this is communication bridge, I have a family in counselling line is why I can say that I am opportuned to know a few counsellor offices, I had some of their numbers but misplaced it, is available online though.

I believe this is communication bridge, I have a family in counselling line is why I can say that I am opportuned to know a few counsellor offices, I had some of their numbers but misplaced it, is available online though.
Alot of persons are not aware these things are even in place for them to make use of. Back then when I was in secondary school, we hand s counselor, but majority of us never made use of them, they where just there. Though some persons might actually know about them and even make use of them but most do not.

They don't make any investment anywhere. No deposits no investments no savings. All they do is to make the money go round to each one. Until then they will stop delaying some people's money.

Some of them which are Ponzi schemes do not actually invest the money anywhere but they will be accumulating other people's money to pay another people then after sometime they will fold up and run away.

Alot of persons are not aware these things are even in place for them to make use of. Back then when I was in secondary school, we hand s counselor, but majority of us never made use of them, they where just there. Though some persons might actually know about them and even make use of them but most do not.
And I would agree with you that awareness is a real cause of concern for the low rate of counsellor clientele in this country but I believe with time, it would change

I don't think they do invest the money they collected because if they invest it it will be hard for them to stop paying new members even when there are no people to invest again.

They make money through their pores in skin method by regulating people's money and never running into loss but using the people's money.
They claim to give profit and made It clear that they are not using other users funds to pay them, but everything involve is just a lie , because they make use of users funds

HYIP webinternet web sites do not spend funds in many cases. Exactly just what they perform is actually to collect cash as well as look for to rearrange amongst participants. In many cases those that signed up with by the end of the project experience one of the absolute most.
I don't really know where to invest your money but I know it is a Ponzi scheme and many people see it as come and I will not like to invest in anything that is Ponzi.

Last night in the news a Logistics company was raided by the cops for its scamming activities. They invite investors for their company and they even show the pictures of their trucks which are non-existent. Only 2 staff were arrested and the owner was not present in their nice office.

there are two cases, some of the company use them for themselves and consider as one of their main ways to make money online and others use that money for trading

They don't invest anything anywhere. If they show you a certificate of incorporation of their outfit and all that, those are just a ploy to get you thinking they are legit and give them your money

High-yield investment platforms do not need to even invest the money because they are just going to cycle the money around their members until the platform crashes.

They don't invest the funds, the time frame is too small for them to do anything tangible with your investment. All they do is pyramid system where those at the top are feed off from those below. The cycle continues until there's no one to join the system and that's when it crash. Anybody that tells you that they invest such funds is either confused or a cheat.
This has actually been the routine of reward and payment scheme from those that operate such scheme.Because it is very important for any investor into any business to know where their money is been invested into.

Hyips doesn't invest money anywhere they are simply waiting for Mr B to bring his or her own funds to pay Mr A his or her own reward. When the funds aren't coming thick and fast they'll simply close down and run away with other investors funds.

You really should not be deceiving yourself into thinking that high yield investment programs do actually invest your money in anything because they don't. They simply steal your money and go away

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back