What's new

Where Do Hyip Companies Invest Money

Some high yield investment website would promise people who entrust their money to them 500% profit in a month. What I want to know is that how would these hyip companies realize such a high percentage profit. Do they invest the money entrusted to them in some secret place, do they trade with the money or gamble with it?
That us a big lie. It is not possible to earn that big with forex trade Evey month. One might make that in a month but it will not come like that every month. And moreover those websites are not investing the money. They are paying members there money back

High-yield investment platforms are just scams in disguise and very little of them are actually paying platforms so they just use the strategy of robbing Peter to pay Paul.

High-yield investment platforms are just scams in disguise and very little of them are actually paying platforms so they just use the strategy of robbing Peter to pay Paul.
It is really sad that there are still sites that are scams and it is surprising that no matter how you warn the public but there are still victims. Those willing victims are powered by their greed to gain so much by doing nothing at all.

Any high yield investment platforms that generates ridiculous profit for investors like 50 percent in one week it definately runs on Ponzi scheme

Some high yield investment website would promise people who entrust their money to them 500% profit in a month. What I want to know is that how would these hyip companies realize such a high percentage profit. Do they invest the money entrusted to them in some secret place, do they trade with the money or gamble with it?
The high yield investment companies always telling us to invest our money and giving us multiple returns after a month are scam because they dont invest anywhere , they just monitors people investment on theor sites and when thwy realises the investment is much, they decided to run with all the people's money.

Most of the time it's just to rob Peter and pay Paul,some can be bold enough to use the money and finance lavish lifestyle

Ponzi schemes have infiltrated the high yield investment platform site that is why you see a lot of those websites promising mouth watering high interest rate and these sites do not invest they collect from new to pay old memebers

A schemes have infiltrated the high yield investment platform site that is why you see a lot of those websites promising mouth watering high interest rate and these sites do not invest they collect from new to pay old memebers
Where said they don't have any legit place they invest in, that is why they make such sweet promises just so they can attract more persons to join in and in return they would have more money.

Don't be surprised, those website do not invest the money you put up with them. They simply collect the money from you and use it to pay the old members and they continue with the circles. They have target once the money reaches its target they are going to shut down the whole systems and your money will be lock In there.
Of course this is what they usually do and once people stop investing then you lost your investment because there is no money to pay you now.

Where said they don't have any legit place they invest in, that is why they make such sweet promises just so they can attract more persons to join in and in return they would have more money.
Only a few of these sites are actually high yield investment platforms and invest in high interest ventures like transportation and other business the platform may seem fit.

Only a few of these sites are actually high yield investment platforms and invest in high interest ventures like transportation and other business the platform may seem fit.
Yes like I know of one some time back which I also invested on as well, they claim to trade on the forex market with your money then pay you back after 15 days. It still crashed though

This is a very good question to the high yielding investment program makers. I could not answer this question because I do not work in this high yielding investment program. What I know is that the money invested on their program is being traded.

Yes like I know of one some time back which I also invested on as well, they claim to trade on the forex market with your money then pay you back after 15 days. It still crashed though
That's where you will know it's a scam! It's very rare to see even professional traders make profit in two weeks that high, it's Ponzi

High yield income programs are very risky and won't advise anyone to venture into it. They have scammed a lot of people.

That's where you will know it's a scam! It's very rare to see even professional traders make profit in two weeks that high, it's Ponzi
Exactly, many people believe it was not a Ponzi and also because of the fact that it has lasted for almost a year or more self. So a lot of persons had real confidence in them.

Exactly, many people believe it was not a Ponzi and also because of the fact that it has lasted for almost a year or more self. So a lot of persons had real confidence in them.
I tell people that the real Ponzi is the one that last long, that's the real money heist you would have gained people's trust and then boom!

Write your reply...we're do hyip invest there money well I think hyip invest there money outrageous return on investment , usually gather money from pyramid and give back to other members

I tell people that the real Ponzi is the one that last long, that's the real money heist you would have gained people's trust and then boom!
Am telling you, they would gain your trust to the point that you would never believe they would ever close. A lot of persons committed suicide based on this issue

HYIP webinternet web sites do not spend funds in many cases. Exactly just what they perform is actually to collect cash as well as look for to rearrange amongst participants. In many cases those that signed up with by the end of the project experience one of the absolute most.

Am telling you, they would gain your trust to the point that you would never believe they would ever close. A lot of persons committed suicide based on this issue
I feel bad for those who lost to these kinds of platform but I don't think that's a reason for suicide, I don't think anything is, life always finds a way to balance

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back