What's new

Where did you get started?

Actually everyone has a specific place to start the journey. well my journey was like from grass to grace I uphold the word of wisdom that says you dont have to be great to start but start to be great.

if you want to make money from stock trading patience is one of the things you need to have because without it there is no way you can make money on the long run. If you have the right skills and strategy you can make some cool money from stock trading.
Yes.. that is what some people that want to start need to understand. You may buy a good now at low rate and keep but before it rises, you need patient to stay for about a year or two before it will rise.

Yes.. that is what some people that want to start need to understand. You may buy a good now at low rate and keep but before it rises, you need patient to stay for about a year or two before it will rise.
Probably, it is also very important and necessary that you know the right time to buy and the right time to sale. This is what differentiates people who make money on stock trading and those who loses money.

Probably, it is also very important and necessary that you know the right time to buy and the right time to sale. This is what differentiates people who make money on stock trading and those who loses money.
Yeah.. that is why most stock marketing usually try to get update about any products to know and predict when will a goods (products) rise or drop in the nearest future.

Yeah.. that is why most stock marketing usually try to get update about any products to know and predict when will a goods (products) rise or drop in the nearest future.
If you want to become a profitable stock trading you must understand how world economics works. You must also be listening to news because it may determine the amount of profit you can be able to make.

I have been procrastinating for a long time now and it's been really unfortunate that up till date I'm yet to start out on stocks trading despite knowing about its potentials .

Yeah , starting trading with stocks for a newbie is very tough , he definitely needs a perosn to guide him. Otherwise, youtube lessons are also not bad to learn trading. Even i strated trading by watching tutorials on youtube.
this is one of the reasons stock trading scares me a lot because i have not seen someone that would properly guide me in this journey of trading stocks, so i have not made the giant step of going into stock trading.

Though, I have never tried it before, I hear stock is good investment. It is wrong to start without getting enough knowledge. To be frank, knowledge can gotten anywhere, but when it come investing money, the right to get knowledge is from someone who is already into it.

I have been procrastinating for too long already and I believe that now is the perfect time for me to get started on stocks trading as I'll have to learn so much for now.

I have been procrastinating for too long already and I believe that now is the perfect time for me to get started on stocks trading as I'll have to learn so much for now.
If you really want to succeed in anything whether online or offline, you need to put away procrastination. sometimes fear is one of the things that makes people never to succeed in anything, so you also need to put it away.

Someone says you to really have to be great to start but start to be great. the doubt of failure is what has kept from starting any business currently despite some knowledge I have gathered but I could not start.

Since the stock market is so risky, I would always be reluctant to invest my money in such kind of markets. I am now looking forward to staking cryptocurrencies rather than investing in stocks. However, I may consider buying stocks of big companies like Apple.

Started from reading books by people who have been successful in trading stocks and this has helped me to make better investment moves.
One of the things that really gave me the needed exposure in the aspect of stock investment were some of my friends that have been into the trading of stock,and that was were i picked up interest.
Started from reading books by people who have been successful in trading stocks and this has helped me to make better investment moves.
One of the things that really gave me the needed exposure in the aspect of stock investment were some of my friends that have been into the trading of stock,and that was were i picked up interest.

Last edited:
The stocks and shares is one of the investment that have not tried out. It is an investment that is very popular online and offline. So many people are getting involved in this type of investment, but I still need enough time to study it thoroughly before investing my money.

There's no minimum to get started investing, however you likely need at least $200 —$1,000 to really get started right. If you're starting with less than $1,000, it's fine to buy just one stock and add more positions over time.
Yeah.. while dealing with stock marketing, you need to know a specific stock you will like to market it before knowing there minimum amount to get started.
There are some many things that you will not just start like that but you will try to meet or be mentor on how to start, for example agricultural investment, you will need a mentorship on how to go about such investment.

Last edited:
Hello my friend, I advise you that you first learn to invest in stocks before everything, then you should invest. If you want my advice, a good eToro platform for investment of various kinds
This is very good advice because there are so many beginners who enter the trading field without any knowledge, so before start trading, make sure we know everything, because trading is that platform where there is always a risk factor involved.

There are different ways on how to start stock marketing business, first is that you need to have a concrete training on how stocks rates are and how to predict how the it can either rise or fall within the year.

Shares of national and international businesses can be purchased and sold on the stock market.
Trading forex involves making a prediction about the direction of the stock price graph.
To avoid losing money, it is crucial to learn a lot about how it operates before getting started.
To help you locate a personal coach, there are a ton of tools available on YouTube.

I came to understand that everything in life takes time to learn and no one is an island by themselves. What do I mean by that? When starting out something for the first time most especially when it has to do with buying of shares and stock seek advice . Do not assume you know everything and then lunch out by yourself. To avoid mistakes research the type of company stocks you want to buy then get in touch with a stock Brooker who will guide you through the process and ensure you do not make costly mistakes.
That is just the bottom line here,because trading in stock is not like any other type of investment that you will have to trade by yourself,because you need to be a licence stock brooker.
There are different ways on how to start stock marketing business, first is that you need to have a concrete training on how stocks rates are and how to predict how the it can either rise or fall within the year.
One of the thiings that one need to understand about the issue of stock is that just like cryptocurency and forex,you will need to have a fundamental knowledge about the stock market.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back