What's new

Where did you firstly earn money online? what was your first website/application?

There are some many and different forums and platforms I work before I got a legit one that i earn my first money online and the name of the forum is bizdustry.com followed by cashtimeforum.com as of then.
Actually this bizdustry platform has been so helpful to alot of people, personally my first earning site was bizdustry and I also learned alot which has given me the opportunity to make additional income from other sites.

Actually this bizdustry platform has been so helpful to alot of people, personally my first earning site was bizdustry and I also learned alot which has given me the opportunity to make additional income from other sites.
When I know about bizdustry , that is when I start having idea about other paid to post website and othee earning opportunities online. Bizdustry has not only help you but so many other people too .

When I first came online, I was actually on digital marketing but I was unable to make in a dime from affiliate marketing. I stumbled upon a forum called trendri where I decided to promote my affiliate links but when I got there, I noticed that one could actually earn by posting and that was the first website that paid me.

The first money that I made online was not really from get paid to forums but instead I was paid in order to write an article for a website and that was what sparked my writing

When I started looking for different ways of making money online, it took me some moves to meet a legitimate platform. To the point that I invested my money in a certain Ponzi scheme but at the end of the day I was not able to make anything. What really helped me make my first money online is because I was able to meet people who are really making profit on the internet.

Sincerely I can never forget the first place I earn money from was in this bizdustry it was unbelievable but when I got the money I was amazed I discover it was real and no application was required

I am not surprised that a lot of people made their first earnings online from forumcoin because the website has been around for a long time and it has awarded a lot of people.
Forumcoin will be the first website that paid so many people online because it is one of the oldest paid to post forum that you will come across on the internet. The paid to post forum is the easiest way to make money online.

Sincerely I can never forget the first place I earn money from was in this bizdustry it was unbelievable but when I got the money I was amazed I discover it was real and no application was required
Sincerely, I made my first money from trendri and secondly it was from bizdustry. These are the two major platforms that have paid me handsomely while working on the internet.

Really I will never forget the name of the site I earn my cool money although with a little stress and the name of the site is bizdustry and amount withdrawal was $6. Nothing get me joy like seeing my first payment.

Really I will never forget the name of the site I earn my cool money although with a little stress and the name of the site is bizdustry and amount withdrawal was $6. Nothing get me joy like seeing my first payment.
So really Bizdustry was the website that pays you?for once I think that the website still pays its one of the best website for me I use moneytalkvillage to earn that time but its seems like the forum is no more working so moneytalk village is the first website that pays me real money

So really Bizdustry was the website that pays you?for once I think that the website still pays its one of the best website for me I use moneytalkvillage to earn that time but its seems like the forum is no more working so moneytalk village is the first website that pays me real money
Wow that is nice. You know after receiving my first payment, I feel more motivated to continue and I even try to reffer friends which I know they are capable to work online and get paid with the payment proof.

@Robust,I think that is true bizdustry is a nice forum which we need to work for they always process our payment on time but I beleive that the upgraded members benefit the most.

Whenever you get paid with any website online you will get motivated to continue working here

Poll Pay was the first app that ever paid me 15 dollars for competing surveys and it was such a good feeling after being scammed by many money making applications!

Actually my first earning websites is the post to get paid though I have engage in other investment platforms which I was scammed but thses site like the bizdustry and others has been rewarding and I really enjoyed working on the platform.
Poll Pay was the first app that ever paid me 15 dollars for competing surveys and it was such a good feeling after being scammed by many money making applications!
Waw talking about poll pay I have been hearing about the site for quite sometimes now but I have no one to educate me for a better understanding. Alot of site have scammed so many of us but luckily we found the rewarding one at last.

I will surely like to work on poll pay but the major problem that I have with most of the survey sites is that they do not work perfectly in the tier 3 Nations and that is probably one of the reason why I do not like working on this platform. Do you know if its possible to work on poll pay in Africa?

The very first website that pays me was donkeymails its a ptc website that is no longer exist but I latar proceed and start making from from forum after that.

I have to start learning blogging and marketing from there .

I first get paid back then with a website called honeygain it was a program that pays you to share your internet bandwight and data,but their earning is not encouraging,I now join bizdustry hope to get paid soon

I wish I was very good at creating applications. I would have made a lot of money with it. I created one some time back and tried monetizing it on play store, it wasn't favorable to me as I espected. I had to close the idea since then.

The first website I've earn from first was bizdustry..it's funny how I first was determined to withdraw the first dollar, I was kind of not patient to wait until I got to know the minimum o could withdraw from.

I wish I was very good at creating applications. I would have made a lot of money with it. I created one some time back and tried monetizing it on play store, it wasn't favorable to me as I espected. I had to close the idea since then.
Wishing cannot actually bring you anything instead if you take a lot of action. Creating of applications is definitely one of the best ways of making money online. It can be monetized.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back