What's new

Where did you firstly earn money online? what was your first website/application?

If you have been into making money online since 2020, that means you must have gotten enough platforms that will give you a huge amount of income based on your experience
For someone who have been making money since 2020 ,he must have wealth of experience in online money making platforms and you should be able to lecture someone like us

For someone who have been making money since 2020 ,he must have wealth of experience in online money making platforms and you should be able to lecture someone like us
Yeah, someone who started making money on the internet since 2020 should have gotten a lot of information on different ways of making money on the internet. I started before 2020.

I Wonder why a lot of people did not discover making money online before the pandemic. I actually discovered some ways of making money online before the pandemic but I started fully during the lockdown.

I think this was probably because many people were already working a 9 to 5 job. many people started to seek online jobs after the pandemic started and made many people lose their jobs.

I think this was probably because many people were already working a 9 to 5 job. many people started to seek online jobs after the pandemic started and made many people lose their jobs.
The pandemic chased so many people to start working online because there were layoffs and many businesses closed down and as such, people who are looking for alternatives, which the online earning platforms provided.

I was able to Cashout $50 from online plartform during the 2020 covid-19 pandemic. I was introduced by an American investor who actually made me believe the legitimacy of making money online.

I can't even remember properly the first website I make money from. The reason is because I was running a lot of website together then. But I know it'll be one of qa world and copywriting network.

The first website that I started working with was a ptc website call donkeymails,
the website is no longer in existence because they stop paying you can only use the money that you earn there to advertise.

So I think that after donkeymails was no more I then try Azubux

Yeah, someone who started making money on the internet since 2020 should have gotten a lot of information on different ways of making money on the internet. I started before 2020.

I also started to make money before 2020. I must say that prior to the year 2020, there were not many opportunities for the people. I think that development of more employment opportunities and online projects is crucial for the people.

I also started to make money before 2020. I must say that prior to the year 2020, there were not many opportunities for the people. I think that development of more employment opportunities and online projects is crucial for the people.
There were even more opportunities before 2020 on the internet because the competition was not so much when compared to today. the reason is because you haven't discovered things that actually works much then.

How long did it take you to recieve the payment?
I do not believe that the platform he mentioned is still functioning again or they might not be as active as they use to be, I have checked them out on Google and the review is not too good

I do not believe that the platform he mentioned is still functioning again or they might not be as active as they use to be, I have checked them out on Google and the review is not too good
If the review is not good I think that's a red flag, you need to stay away from this kinds of platforms, because you'll only be wasting your time without earning a dime.

If the review is not good I think that's a red flag, you need to stay away from this kinds of platforms, because you'll only be wasting your time without earning a dime.
Probably, reviews is the first thing I check before I venture into any platform online. If there is any red flag I will not even waste my time signing up. Sometimes I can even ask the members questions.

The first application where I earned my first half a dollar is called "CashAlarm" after I've been watching a great legit youtuber that is called Vinsane thanks to his recommendation.
It took me around 30 minutes to cashout after I was playing a pocker game and I was really happy to finally find a legit application that pays real money. So what about you when did you firstly earn money online? how was this application/website called?
The first is bizdustry forum this forum application was sent to me by my friend and explained everything concerning it for me so when I started it, I learnt that is very good and legit.

Probably, reviews is the first thing I check before I venture into any platform online. If there is any red flag I will not even waste my time signing up. Sometimes I can even ask the members questions.
That's true but sometimes we have some platforms that have fake reviews but it's always important to check reviews this will help you to gain knowledge about the platform.

That's true but sometimes we have some platforms that have fake reviews but it's always important to check reviews this will help you to gain knowledge about the platform.
I always try as much as possible to make a lot of research in order to detect a platform with fake reviews. You can make your research on three or four websites.

I have been working offline as a teacher for a very long time before the pandemic and aspiring the pandemic , I was introduced to bizdustry forum sites , trendri and beer money where I keep making money to sustain myself throughout the lockdown .

I did not receive payment from the first site that I worked., Well, the site did not actually scam me, the site was paying in paypal and paypal was not available in my home country back then. The first site that paid me was Helium

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back