What's new

Where did you discover most of your get paid to write gigs??

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??
It was here on Bizdustry that I discovered the 2 new ones I am earning with like GPT and Trendri, ForumCoin is another platform I have learnt about lots of earning sites.

It was here on Bizdustry that I discovered the 2 new ones I am earning with like GPT and Trendri, ForumCoin is another platform I have learnt about lots of earning sites.
Gpt Admin placed his forum on sale at forum promotion recently around $300. But all of a sudden the forum isn't listed there on sale, maybe he wants to continue. I love that forum like bizdustry because bit is interactive. Gpt Admin just paid me today which is $7.91.

Sometimes most of the earning sites that they post on facebook is through. But the scamming ones have dethroned the legit ones making all look suspicious.
That is one of the disadvantage of social media it gives everyone access to carry out both good and evil plans and some even without leaving a trace.

I see a lot of information on paid to write sites on sponsored posts on facebook but because I didn't really know much about it until a friend told me more about it.
Contrarily, I have never seen any sponsored post about paid to post websites on Facebook. I was just wasting precious time on Facebook back then.

I got to know Bizdustry from my brother, since then i never entered any other PTP sites again cos of my involvement working offline. I have discovered other paying tasks online but my availability is not much online to handle them again, just Bizdustry at this time.

I get my ideas about get paid to write platforms from a forum called nairaland. It is a platform where you find ideas of so many money making activities. You can follow some threads to see how people give such sites

I have not used many paid to write sites. I find that you have to write a lot and work before you get paid and once paid, got to wait. Not like paid before you start the writing. Writing and typing is never my thing, in fact, I do it but very bad at spelling and grammar, yet you ask why I do it then?

Well, it's cash in hand and something that I can say that I can afford a cup of coffee. Anyway, I just make a thread on sites, calling it posting services and then I make my own prices up and packages and whatnot. People then PM me asking or requesting what they want and then they pay me into PayPal and I go to their sites and post around.

Make it easy why not setup Worpress and have all the services that you want to offer in one place and not worry about going through another website that they earn money from your posting.

I have not used many paid to write sites. I find that you have to write a lot and work before you get paid and once paid, got to wait. Not like paid before you start the writing. Writing and typing is never my thing, in fact, I do it but very bad at spelling and grammar, yet you ask why I do it then?

Well, it's cash in hand and something that I can say that I can afford a cup of coffee. Anyway, I just make a thread on sites, calling it posting services and then I make my own prices up and packages and whatnot. People then PM me asking or requesting what they want and then they pay me into PayPal and I go to their sites and post around.

Make it easy why not setup Worpress and have all the services that you want to offer in one place and not worry about going through another website that they earn money from your posting.
Writing long article is never my calling, instead of I'll be writing for those sites that takes my hardwork to earn better. I'll rather develop my own blog, pay writers on my own to write interesting and long articles. That will help keep visitors engaged in my site.

That is one of the disadvantage of social media it gives everyone access to carry out both good and evil plans and some even without leaving a trace.
Yeah, fraudulent ones are using it to do malicious things online, to defraud innocent ones their hard earned income. But the owner mark zuckerberg is trying his best to reduce the scam around the site.

Discover most of my get paid to write gigs from a discussion forum and son from a social Media platform where people discuss about how legit to get paid to write site are and how profitable it will be.

Discover most of my get paid to write gigs from a discussion forum and son from a social Media platform where people discuss about how legit to get paid to write site are and how profitable it will be.
Okay, being around in discussion site where they talk about positive things online will enable you make proper use of your time for productive things, just as you're doing now.

Paid to post forums such as Bizdustry, forum coin and beer money forum are the ones which helped me discover new sites or ways to earn online. They are well arranged into different sections and so you can learn about anything according to your interests.

Paid to post forums such as Bizdustry, forum coin and beer money forum are the ones which helped me discover new sites or ways to earn online. They are well arranged into different sections and so you can learn about anything according to your interests.
Those forums are great way learning and earning money online. They've stayed legit online. Me knowing about Bizdustry came from the thread you made about them at forumcoin.

Contrarily, I have never seen any sponsored post about paid to post websites on Facebook. I was just wasting precious time on Facebook back then.
It is not until recently that I noticed the advertisement format on Facebook too and looking at it now, It just didn't draw my attention back then since I didn't know what it was.

These days I do not have any gigs, I have not found any new clients since over a year and most of my old clients have vanishes, thanks to this covid pandemic. I am suffering.

I started making money and get to know about all other's forum sites and paid to click site on bizdustry, i started getting the earning sites here on bizdustry and I have been progressing soon.

These days I do not have any gigs, I have not found any new clients since over a year and most of my old clients have vanishes, thanks to this covid pandemic. I am suffering.
Don't thank covid19 for your dismal time when it comes to winning over from your employers and earning meaningfully for the gigs you know how to do best. I understand that the pandemic have caused us too many distress, but we won't go into stress slot to make ends meet through our enormous skills. Keep pushing it up @Nomad, till things get back in order for you.

Sadly, I do not have any paid to write gigs, I am not even on any freelancer sites where I can get writing gigs. I was turned down from upwork, and I have not joined other sites

I got most of the site i make use of from either those sites or mostly on watsapp groups. I got my first site from a normal forum where i was reading news.

For those that know this forum in Nigeria called nairaland, that was where I first got a link to a WhatsApp group that talked about a lot of paying and legit paid to post forums

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back